Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

put my pills in the freezer?

ajc523

Bluelighter
someone told me that heat kills MDMA and to put my pills in the freezer. i did this. am i just plain gullible? or was this a valid suggestion?
it certainly doesnt adversly affect them i know this much but for prolonged storage is it advantageous?
peace

i dunno, its true with LSD because it turns into iso-LSD from memory from a link!!
i do it too, but since im not sure i go along with out of sight, out of mind
------------------
"ill never try an E" quote from me june1999(and i didn't untill about 40 pills later)

thanks for that ticket,,,,,,,,,,,
as long as they're kept cool & 100% dry, u b fine

Eddi is right... as long as the pills are kept in a dry place, that's not in direct sunlight etc., they should keep just fine. If you want, keep them in an airtight plastic baggie and to be even more careful for longer term storage you may want to put one of those silica gel dessicant sachets (from vitamin tablet bottles) in with them to ensure any moisture is absorbed before it gets to the pills.
In general, pills seem fairly robust, and MDMA in particular doesn't degrade if it's kept cool and dry. Even if the binders and fillers fall apart and you're left with dust, it will still contain any active MDMA that was previously there.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Origionally posted by BigTrancer:
and to be even more careful for longer term storage you may want to put one of those silica gel dessicant sachets (from vitamin tablet bottles) in with them to ensure any moisture is absorbed before it gets to the pills.
And everyone knows you can eat the little free bag of sherbert after the jar is emptied!
heheheh
smile.gif

------------------
Niques Wisdom
- Don't ever try your best, it's the first step to failure.
-It is far better to be pissed off than pissed on.
-If someones life is in danger, do not help them, this will almost always bring you to the same fate.

CRYSTALS go in the freezer
POWDERS in the pantry
all in tightly sealed and light sealed bags ...... now you'll know where to check if you;re ever at my place!!!!!!!!!!

Um... im REALLY wonderin where ANY of you got your info..
As i am chemist and can tell with the utmost certianty that MDMA is one of the most stable
chemicals known to man.. (im not so sure about women..but we're researching.. kidding)
Believe it..
If the egyptians had had this wonderful Phenethylamine back when they made the Pyramids and stored some there.. it WOULD be "A" grade shit to take even today..
GRANTED yes, the moisture in the air may have made the pills crumble but thats why i store mine in a vitamin jar with 'silca gel'.
SPEED(methamphetamine) is however the one you need to watch. it is best kept at a cooler
temperature and used within 3months for best effects (asuming what you've got is ACTUAL Base or crystals of 'Meth' and not Sudephedrine as MOST of OZ's "speed" is today..
sorry all you speed phreaks out there...
Long live the "Four Leaf CLover"
=K9= -Sydney
[email protected]

interesting post there k9........ way to go buddy....... suggested reading for you is........ "how to win friends and influence people".
thanks for backing up what we had said. though i can't quite work out your anger!

Pardon, but i dont have the need to WIN friends... Im from Sydney, where everyones friendly..
I'll have to watch how the tone of my posts come out from now on.. it was NOT meant to sound 'angry'.
Apology presented....
=K9=

=K9=: remember no matter what you say, these things ->
smile.gif
make it all OK.