Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney biiiiggg ups!

d7b

Bluelighter
Be warned. RUMOUR (fact : ) ) has it that there are a COUPLE of pills floating around with 120-160mg !!!! MDMA pills floating around sydney currently. BE WARNED. if you are used to taking 4, 3, 2 or even 1! pill(s) a night you will find yourself in trouble.
i know the pills come from germany. i have no idea what their markings are.
------------------
kids, don't do...me :)

Sorry, the relavance of this is what? You don't know what they look like, or even have any evidence? We are supposed to watch out for a pill that has no description? Did somebody remove the logic part of your brain? Rumours are dangerous pal. Stick to what you know.
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

Be warned?
hehe. BRING IT ON BABY!
Hmm, yes all the evidence points to la bullshít , but, hey, it's your first post, maybe if ya can find out what they are we'll be able to test them and thus believe you?
thanks flash

... however, in the spirit of harm reduction, thanks for the warning. If you have any more information that can help backup the story or give us clues about what to watch out for, please post it. At the moment, we're still at square one.
If this story/rumour has any connection with the reports of "star trek" pills on pillreports from Europe/Egypt then it could have some truth to it.
Simple moral, same as always: Know yourself, know your chemicals. Test before you buy, and always take it easy with new pills that you haven't tried before, go by halves or less if you're not sure of the strength.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Well if 160mg pill is going around bring it one. Imagine the fuckin' hallucinations that would bring *Drool*. I had a cap a little while back with about this quantity. 160mg is not overlly dangerous however if not experienced it will freak you out completely. But saying that unless some more details become available I will just treat this as a pipe dream.

Thanks for the info! In future... if you could include some info as to what your post is about in the tittle of your thread it'll help people to actually get the info when it's relevant to them. Cheers.

hey d7b! *waving arms*
and slowly Bluelight is getting infested with sydneyfriction people!
welcome and respec' from the 1 like jungalista
smile.gif

have you checked Sequence yet? i'm too sick to go tonight..
frown.gif
*cough cougggghhhh*
-----------------------
i break for bass drops!