Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

bbs in adelaide

sithster

Bluelighter
are the bb's floating around adelaide the moment the same batch as the melbourne ones, bluey green i think.
also any other ones i should look out for, either the good or the bad.
------------------
think for yourself
question authority
throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we don't know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. to think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness, chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself

Not sure if they're the same as the ones in Melbourne but they are definately good. From the descriptions given they sound exactly the same. Seems to be a shortage in Adelaide at the moment, Light Green Clovers are good if you can get them. The blue caps going around at the moment are supposed to be good. Stay away from clear caps with brown grannular/fine powder (PMA).

Blue caps are for getting off your face - not rolling! - bubbled when tested then reddish brown to dark brown to purplely on the outer edge - in other words probably some other amphet chem with a MDXX connection.
They're strong but dirty, especially on come down - no good for dancing...so if ya wanna roll, go for a real MDMA pill cooked by someone who knows what they are doing!

thanks for the reply dudes (bring back the 80 words-pash, rad) anyway.
also i might be able to get my hands on some red tulips, not really sure of the appearance but they are an older batch and also some igloos, white ones with an average press and domed.
------------------
think for yourself
question authority
throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we don't know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. to think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness, chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself

There is some weird things going on in SA, whenever ever I come down (see this coming weekend) there are always these old batches of pills floating around. I give you this tho I've seen an Adelaide BB and a Melbourne BB and they are the same without a doubt.
BB's are not a bad investment either as they are a fantastic pill with strong clean MDMA.
The blue caps, as tested, are definatley not MDxx of any sort. I can concur with the above reaction with E1 and although not seeing the E2 reaction myself I have been told that they do not contain MDxx. Adelaide seems to be the city of dodgy caps, I think they are starved from the supply of the rest of Australia at times
wink.gif

Hey Ruski this is way of the topic but i think u meet my boyfriend at TCFM2 he said u was the one that told him about googie..I was there 2 i had a winni the pooh backpack on did ya see me??
Michelle