Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Postloading for everything but E

SupaspeeD

Bluelighter
Okay, so there's been threads on postloading, pre-loading and everything in between for ecstacy all over the net.
My question is this. What are some other pre and post loads for:
LSD?
Coke?
GHB?
Mushies?
Speed?
Meth?
DXM?
K?
etc, etc
anything that can be backed up would be kushty.
thanks, thaspeed.

Ok...
Speed/Meth are dopamine agonists, so postloading with a dopamine precursor would be a good idea to prevent depletion. L-Tyrosine is the precursor to dopamine, and you can find it in pretty much any health food store near the vitamins. It acts in a manner similar to the way 5-HTP replenishes serotinin neurons.
Ketamine/DXM/Nitrous/other dissasociatives
Check out this link: http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum19/HTML/007393.html?reload=6
It implicates that a small amount of benzodiazapine (valium, etc) as a preload can help prevent neurotoxicity (Olneys lesions) from these substances. Only a small ammount though...
The psychedelics like LSD etc act in a different manner to the other drugs mentioned, they seem to stimulate the neurones directly rather than precipitating the mass release of neurotransmitter. Therefore (I think) there isnt really any need for a pre/post load for these substances
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

I liek that link, it even suggest taking K with a bit of GHB may actually help with neurotoxicity... CHEERS FOR G AND K yay!

Postloading for G and K?
More G and K?
wink.gif

*Bump*
thanks for the info thus far. More G and K might be the answer, and so might, "just take your comedown like a fucking man!!" but some chem info would be nice
wink.gif
thank so far.

hahaha....
sorry just had to add a quick post and say I may steal the "just take your comedown like a fucking man!!" quote........
your funny SupaspeeD!
...as you were.....
------------------
NOTE: Plastic bananas are for eating, not throwing!