Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Need some advice/help please!

babu

Bluelighter
My DD, well sort of DD, has motorolas and hqs at the moment, i'm in Sydney by the way. I've heard that both pills are good, not sure about the motorola's colour, but i'm reasonably sure that the hq's are pinky/red.
Just wanted to know what you think i should get, or if i should buy both, or buy half of each with a mate or something else?
My DD also says that if the pill isn't good, he'll provide another free pill or cash back.
He's quite a nice guy, the weed i have been buying off him for a while now is fuckin bliss. Best bush i'd smoked.
Also, this will be my second roll ever (Hyperspeed) at Utopia this year, i freaked a little on half a dark green/blue BB, but after around 3-5 minutes, regained control and had the time of my life.
So, do you suggest taking whatever I purchase in halves or just dump the whole thing?
Enough questions already, but i've got one more, heh, is speed worth taking along also? to prolong the enjoyment?
Ta & Peace!
b
------------------
Don't eat the tomatoes at the abortion clinic...

Stick with halves for as long as you can, taking more just lead to taking even more which leads to taking even more, which leads to been broke.. God i wish i could still take only a half.. Buy wholes, take in halves.

Firstly, test all the pills that you get off him (before you hand over the cash)
If he is a nice guy, and willing to exchange pills, then he will let you test, and although the pills you have mentioned are quality, there are other batches going around (like the single stamped red hq's) so make sure you test before you buy. (The testers, in case you didnt know, are called E1 and E2, and i'm not exactly sure where you can get them in Sydney, perhaps someone else can help me out)
If its your second time pilling, take them in halves. One half, then about an hour later, see how you are feeling, then dump the other half. You will feel awesome.
Dont have speed before you take a pill, ony after (in my experience) because it diminishes the effect of ecstasy, but if you have a little after, if you feel you cant be bothered doing anything, then speed is a good pick-me-up
wink.gif

Have fun, and play safe.
horse
------------------
"In essence, its all good" - Cowboy Mac

Thanks for the advice & help, but you think it's really 'kosher' for me to test the pill before i hand over the cash??
He's a nice guy, but me being a 17 y.o. tubby bastard, wouldn't want to piss him off as he'd probably inflict some sort of pain on me 8(
Having said that, are the E1 & E2 testers necessary? Cos i have access to an E-Z tester?
Wouldn't that get the job done?
I know that the E1 & E2 show more specifically the contents of a pill, but yeah....
Peace!
---------------------
I couldn't think of anything smart to say.

You are well within your rights to test before you buy. I would insist on it. If he says no then go elsewhere. You are not there to be fucked around by your DD. You are the customer. I would not buy from someone who did not let me test, not because of the possibility of getting something bad, but it shows that your DD has the wrong mindset. It is your safety at stake here - you must do what you must to protect yourself buy not buying (therefore encouraging the production of) dodgy substances.

i have tried both of those pills...assuming that the motorolla is peach.
Try taking half HQ and half motorolla. But not together. If its your 2nd roll they will smash you. Both of those pills are equally ass kicking, so wait atleast an hour before dropping the 2nd half.
The HQ will knock you on your ass and the Motorolla is a little more dancey and energetic. I personally recommend taking half the motorolla first to get you dancing nicely then take the HQ afterwards
smile.gif

Remember to look after each other if your popping with your mate.
biggrin.gif

Rob.
------------------
Yeah nice one brov! :)

Horse you stole my sig.
Umm... yeah I'd ask if I could test babu, if he's willing to exchange he'd prolly let you test. Good luck dude.
------------------
Have fun - Play safe