Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

White Diamonds = PMA - Maybe?

Shalidar

Bluelighter
Hi Peoples..
I took a White Diamond on Friday nite. Everyone raved how good they were. Well.. I took (1) Pill & no Affect... So Anyway, I was sad, and went home at around 3:30am. I was sweating, etc etc.
I thought the pills were a little wierd, they were very soft, you could crumble them in your hand, they were waxy in the mouth, and they tasted wierd.
Anyway, The next day I felt sick all day, and sunday, and monday, tuesday, wednesday, and thursday, and I have the flu + tonselitice, sick in the stomach, hot&cold flushes, etc..
My friend told me that he believed White Diamonds had PMA in them.. could this be true?
I tested the pills, and they went from purple to black, in a matter of 6 - 10 seconds..
But if it was MDMA - how come I felt nothing?
What are peoples thoughts on White Diamonds? Has anyone else feel sick from these?
Shal.
------------------
" Raving in the land down under "

I ended up munching around 6 or 7 of the diamonds all up (on seperate occasions that is)..
I found them to be average MDMA pills...
Although I've never had PMA, from what I've read I don't think the diamonds were that...
Just my $0.02
richie.

riichiee: from what I've read about PMA, if you ate 7 you'd be dead! So I too doubt they are PMA...
smile.gif

i got these diamonds on three different occasions, went through about...umm can't remember how many. every time i got more i tested, always black in 3-4sec. and always found them to be mildly strong, very clean mdma. they did however differ a lot in size/strenght. (especially later on (post 2tribes era))
2.2c (inc.gst)
------------------
...got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

I've seen white diamonds tested on two occasions, black very quickly.
Had it on one occasion and found it to be VERY nice MDMA, the occasion I had all the effects of good MDMA, but without being loved up

Oh and just because a drug is considered deadly if you take too much that doesnt mean it makes you sick or gives you the flu when you take it. Influenza is not a side effect of any drug as far as i know
smile.gif

There was such an abundance of these pills, that if they did have PMA in them, you would know about it, as at least ONE person would have dies from them.
PMA by itself is relatively harmless, but when mixed with MDMA, can prove fatal.
No, white diamonds didn't have PMA in them. Perhaps you have a low tolerance, and your body just wasnt feeling up to it. Also, sometimes when you are sick, drugs dont have much of an effect at all, apart from making you feel worse.
Perhaps its time for a break?

I agree, although the white diamonds were (i wont say weak) ummm... relatively chilled out, they definately are MDMA, tester and experience says so. I dunno much about PMA, but wd's are definately some of the smoothest googs for a while.
------------------
"I've come to tear down everything around you, and you know what i'm going to replace it with? Something new. God. The world of God."

Chances are, you experienced what most of us have found at one time or another... you go to a party, end up being run-down, and a flu or virus stomps all over your immune system at it's weakest. Some of the worst colds and flu's I've experienced have come on immediately following a large weekend or series of weekends, at that point when my body is so drained it can't defend itself.
I think it's a general concensus that these white diamonds were more likely to contain MDxx compounds than anything like PMA. I can't explain why they had no effect on you, but it's probably safe to put your mind at ease that it was not the drugs that made you sick, but they might have knocked your immune system for a six temporarily.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

Sometimes when a pill has no effect on a person it's because of the persons frame of mind, mood, setting, ...
There are many variables that affect a pills performance. That is why there is simply no easy way to garantee a good night.
At WTWTA2 my girlfriend had a clover and she said she didn't feel it at all. Whereas everyone else that I know that has had them has said that they are up there with the best pills for this year. She only has a half at a time and that usually gets her rocking, but it was not the case that time. On that particular night she was fairly tired to begin with and not in the best of moods so that is possibly why she felt very little.

shalidar: it sounds like you just might have been unlucky enough to take one just as you were coming down with something. Your body can do wierd things when its sick, and killing a roll is probably one of them. I haven't had a diamond or heard much about them, but from the above it sounds like they aren't PMA. Unfortunately you just end up with the short end of the stick sometimes. Better luck next time
smile.gif

------------------
insanity is the in thing this season..

definately mdma
excellent double dropper
have had no reports of a dud tho it could happen i suppose
does anyone have any theory on the waxy texture.... what binder is this?

Candlewax
wink.gif

Just an interesting note, the grey/blue warner brothers I had were also a bit waxy when you chewed them (very crumbly otherwise) and were also a 'cruisy' goog (good for double drop). They were very clean too. Maybe another Aussie made?(start suspicious rumour music)

most of the K pills i have ever seen have had a waxy appearance. i therefore mentally associate a waxy pill, with a reluctance to walk
wink.gif
that could be just luck though. i dont want to sound like one of those goofballs that says "all blue pills are smacky, man.."
as for warner brothers the only ones i ever saw were grey and a crap press at that, very crumbly and chalky, definitely NOT waxy

Seen three batches of these.
All have tested black in 4-8 with E tester.(Ecstacy like substance)
All have tested black in under 2 with E2 tester.(MDMA prime)
These aren't the best pills in the world but at least on par with the Blue melodies, White butterfly's and white pokemons from late last year early this year.

Airwalk....
are the diamonds on par with the blue melody?
i'm not so sure... whilst maybe more intense at times i didn't think they "took my breath away", i've never like stopped on the diamond and just stood still immersed in the "WOW ITS SO BEAUTIFULL" thoughts.
Like yourself i've had occasion to have a big munch on the diamonds... and don't doubt they are top mdma. i also had occasions to take a decent hand full of blue melodies. these are a real keeper and something to save, top draw, special occassion stuff!
i do, however, agree with your comparison of diamond to pokemon and white butterfly.
cu out there

The White Diamonds don't even come close to the blue Melodies. That's my opinion anyway.

Well I would admit the BM's fuckin rocked I found that they had a really short half life. Maybe it just seemed that way because the peak was fuckin huge and the post peak didn't seem to last.
So I guess I concede to the BM fans (I am one after all) and say the WD are little behind them.