Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is wrong with my stomach???

BlueChicK

Bluelighter
This has happened the last 10 times I have gone out, more recently at PVD. I don't go out weekly, or every second week - twice a month usually.
At PVD I consumed 2.5 pills - 007, blue melody, 1/2 green butterfly plus a few lines...it starts around 5am and all I can do is run to the toilet and throw-up (icky I know!) Due to not having eaten, (cause I get sooo worked up about going out) I usually dry-reach, (very painful on the stomach) this happens periodically until mid-day the next day. And I cannot eat for usually one-two days.
This is really concerning me, I try to re-hydrate myself, mash a few bananas and take a few 5htp capsules - but can never hold down any liquid or food...
Any-one else encountered this? It is not the quality of the pills cause none of my friends feel sick in the slightest, perhaps it is my body telling me that I can't consume that much...
Suggestions, remedies anyone?
BlueChicK
*smiles all round*

What happens when you drink too much? You throw up! Its the same for MDMA. I also threw up on Friday night after three pills, however Iwas expecting it to some degree as I always do when taking that much. In addition at least two other people in my crew throw up religiously after dropping. I wouldn't worry but if your concerned take a break and lower your tolerance and therefore your required ammount and you may find that things go back to the good old days.
------------------
To the one you feel in the metronome of your mind.
Does it offend you that our rhythm looks strange.
Or causes your thinking to be re arranged.
Could it be that you would understand this beat to which we dance
more clearly had you been given a chance
So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet
Ask yourself can you dance to my beat!

that's the bodies natural reaction to try and get rid of the poisons (drugs).
everyone different about how much they can hold down. your stomach may be weak.

Personally i have only dry heaved once, about the second time i dropped. I had a whole pill then later in the night dropped another half. Almost instantly after dropping i had to go outside and heave.
Last saturday night after having another 1/2 of a red HQ (few hours after dropping a whole) i felt a little sick although it passed.
For me if im already high and i take a little more my stomach doesn't get too happy with me.
Maybe its the same with you? did you take the last half a pill hours after the previous ones? I know too that speed really upsets your stomach especially after not eating.
I definately recommend you try and eat better before going out, ppl reckon it reduces your hit although i still get smashed after a huge dinner.
be safe,
RobE.
------------------
Yeah nice one brov! :)

I think - ummmm whoever said that you probably had too much - is right. I know from experience that the green butterflies (*drools*) and blue melodies are strong pills, and I've heard that the 007s are very nice as usual. Nausea is a side-effect of MDMA, and that's a lot of MDMA there. Maybe try spacing it apart a bit, ideally one of those pills should last you the whole night, or even one and a half. Of course this is not the case for some people
smile.gif
but I always feel so much better when I stick to just one pill.
It actually sounds really nasty, I hate dry retching, I'd much rather have something to get rid of! I hope next time you go out is easier on your tum
smile.gif

what about shafting then..... i've never had nausia in association with this technique,,, mind you i've not put 2&1/2 googs in there either!!!!!!!!
seriously, i too have the odd dry vomiting episode. it doesnt necessarily relate to consumption levels, sometimes i can convulse a little on half a good biscuit,and then ocassionally i've eaten 5 or 6 (like white diamonds the other week at my b'day party) and only the 3rd one made me dry reach (is it retch, wretch.... ? i live for spell-check )
i've no explanation for it.

Have you ever eaten a good meal before taking a pill?
I'd suggest trying that to see how it affects you... I've never even felt like throwing up because of pills, but I know a few people who have, and having something in their stomach helps...
Aside from trying to stop the nausea, eating before going out is good for health reasons... You prolly won't eat much, or for a while after having a pill, so having something in your stomach before would be a good idea...

Hello
I got the same problem even though I often consumed meals before dropping. On comedown it always seemed like I had a stomach full of water and I vomited it up and couldn't hold anything down. After delving into a Biology book and speaking to a knowledgable friend I think the problem was to do with Osmotic pressure. <-Basically the body has to maintain a stable water to salt balance. If you sweat alot and get dehydrated through amphetamines you lose blood salts but and water. when you try and replace the water by drinking it cant get absorbed and sits in your stomach till it comes up on come down [see the irony]. Next time try drinking electrolyte drinks eg; Gatorade, powerade, staminade, strong cordial also works but isnt as effective[emergency measure]. I've found this has solved my probs.
p.s. for more info read up on hypotraemia
hope I could be of help
wink.gif

yeah now and then system 6 for examples
i actually threw up from dancing too hard and spinning around to hardcore
(this was before i consumed any naughties)
and this has happened a few times since about dec last year
i'm fine while i'm dancing and then i sit down and pow it hits me like a fucken brick
I only seem to throw up stomach fluids though.
anyhow got to go watch big brother 'uncut' hehe
adios amegos
------------------
"sweet, sweet, sweet...could you taste it?"

I was wondering if anyone has any info on what damage if any these drugs have to the lining of our stomachs? I'm sure it's probably not the greatest thing for us (throwing up and nausea as it is being broken down probably points to the fact that it isn't the greatest for our poor stomachs) but does anyone know if it can be linked to permanent damage or is it as safe for our stomach as any other tablet (if we don't consider dodgy binders and additives that might be used)

Can you actually be allergic, or develop an allergy to MDxx? Anyone know?
A friend of mine used to go hard along with the rest of us and due to financial restrictions she took a break about 8 months ago. Now every time she takes even half of an MDxx pill it wallops her to the floor and she spends the whole next day vomiting. She does the same with acid but coke and speed are fine.
I almost always throw up on MDxx pills when they first kick in, but once it's over, it's over and I feel great (and hella smashed!)
Doesn't sound like this is what you're experiencing - maybe whatever is going on with my friend is the same thing you have.

Can I recommend cutting back on the number of pills you take.
2.5 seems a lot in one night. Especially for a female. Not that I'm being sexist but they do have a lower tollerance.
I usually find 1 good pill is enough to keep me going all night

One of my friends was a longterm regular speed user [7yrs] along with other substances. He now has crones disease which turns the lower easophagus into stomach tissue due to repeated exposure to stomach acids. He has to eat very carefully and go into hospital regularly for injections. B careful Kiddies!
wink.gif