• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"2-cb and mdma" what are the combined effects?

shank

Bluelighter
i dunno if this has been asked before or not, so sorry if it has been.
I wanted to know what sort of effects i will get when combing a 2-cb pill with a cap of mdma?
I know the effects of the two drugs seperately by themselves. but have no idea what will happen when i combine the two. Will it at all be like when ya combine 2ct7 with mdma, as i have done this before, and found it very unusual and sort of lost the plot for an hour, but it was fun doin it. 2cb tends to give u a floaty feeling in smaller doses, so i am thinking this feeling plus the loved up feeling of mdma would be a good combo. Plus the fact i happen to have some caps at the moment that are very clean compared to the mdxx pills ya get i wanted to make the feeling a bit less unclean and out there.
anyone have any feedback on mixing 2-cb and mdma at all?
im keen to here all opinions.

Yes have combined, that combo - caps with mdma and 2cb.
effects
- crossed eyes during peak with double vision
- laser tracers
- absolutely fucking chopped
- a bit overwhelming if done in high doses
- lights and colours look fantastic
- slept like a baby when i got home
it kicks ass. nuff said.

Excellent *rolls fingers* the laser tracers and double vision sounds like the sorta thing i am after. sweet, i know what combo i am having this weekend.

I don't really want to bring this up again but did anyone think the orginal HQ's from November last year had some 2-cb in them? Did you have one Supaspeed? Cause having them was almost like tripping at some stages.

First time i tested HQS originals double print deepish red/pink with the red specks there was a clear ptresents of green b4 the black result.A couple of other posters reported the same.Dance safe though reported differently sytating that all hqs they tested came out with a mdma only content... though id like to know what the minimum amount of an active drug must be in order for the lab to pick it up. E.G.. pill weighs 0.3 grams say 1.1 (110mg) mdma 0.5 (50mg) 2cb and the rest binders ect ect... would the lab pick it up? Anyone know?
[This message has been edited by bitch1 (edited 14 May 2001).]

It would ahve been picked up.
Those hq's were different to the ones we had, a different size, if i remember correctly 2mm difference in diameter

No Munchee, unfortunately, i think i'm just about the only bluelighter that never had an original HQs!!
frown.gif

I was on powder, that i highly suspect was cut with 2cb (green ring on tester around black - weird visual effects, etc). People i know in sydney have bought 2cb and combined with clean pills and got exact same effects.
The visuals are awesome, hence my catchphrase, "LOOK AT THE FUCKING LASERS!!!"

Cool thanks for your input Supaspeed, too bad you missed out on them, they were pretty good. Would love to try 2-cb and a good pill to see if it was the same, got some nice visuals at one stage.
How did your mix and match go anyway shank? Hope you had a good time!!

cant tell ya yet not until this weekend is over. so hopefully i will be saying "LOOK AT THE FUCKING LASERS!!!" this w/e.
im gonna crush up the 2-cb and stick it in a cap with the mdma powder so should be like what u had superspeed. i wanna see laser trails.
smile.gif

seeing u have started a discussion on original hqs. i just found out my mate has stashed a couple of the original puppies away. and at the next event we r gonna be munching em.
smile.gif

anyone else have any feedback on combined effects of 2-cb and mdma?

Hmmmm......Somehow I managed to overlook the fact that the post only started two days ago... my bad.... have a great w/end this one then and make sure you post the results
wink.gif

Wouldn't want to help a lil ol bluelighter out with trying a original hq???
LOL
damn you. damn you. damn you!
frown.gif