Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Blue CK's

Toothpick

Bluelighter
Had half a blue CK at PVD.
It was blue but with lots of speckled white bits.
It had absoutely no effects. I went home early and fell asleep 2 hours after taking it.
A friend of mine who had roughly 2 and a half ck's said they worked, but not that strong and couldn't be sure it was MDMA. We've had quite a few good pills recently (smilies, question marks, motorollas) to compare against and they are nothing like those.
Not recommended.
Oh btw I tested with E2 and there seemed to be some blackness, but nothing like the instant black/purple that good pills test.

In melbourne, and sydney aswell i think, they have some ck's that have some type of opiate inside them. But they don't match the deccription of these ones.
What I've heard are reports varying from average, ie beige bullet like, to really nice. A lot of nice mdma pills have very little/no effects on halves. Hopefully they're not shit because we need some good pills and more importantly because these are the pills i have for fundamental!
[This message has been edited by Acid_Reign (edited 14 May 2001).]

Ok, lets change that to range of opinion from.
Crap to really nice.
They seem pretty inconsistent but generally a bit weak.
I hate pills...

Three mates each had one @ PVD. They said it was fairly average - a short buzz then a 'stoney' feeling and that was about it. Half gave me minor tingles.
Test results:
E1 - purple in ~5secs, then gradual change to dark purple.
E2 - dark purple in ~2secs.

I've done some thorough eztesting (only E2) of these ck's compared against smilies and filas.
in short they do not test black, they do not text like an mdxx pill, these are not mdxx. They test purple, which is for an opiate. They seem to have the effects of opiates aswell.
FUCK I HATE PILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What were the colours? According to Luros results in the "Perth Pills 1/5" thread, there are no opiates - no red to begin with in the beginning of the E1 test.
Seems real strange that there is such a huge range of results, all from trusted sources... bloody inconsistent pills perhaps.

They tested purple, not a hint of black.
Maybe I'm just paranoid, but people say they gave a short buzz and then just stoney, and they didn't test at all like mdxx pills.
Jakoz, check you mail buddy.

Ok, I tested two pills - observed no red in the reaction using E1, and the purple was not as dark as the E2 result.
I'm confused. Might test some more later.
edit - Acid_Reign: yep, that's an accurate description .. and no black in what I tested.
[This message has been edited by luro (edited 14 May 2001).]

More greeny aqua colour speckled pill. Just over 2 gave me mdxx effects (i'll say mdxx because of the whole set-n-setting thing), but it was definately clean. Peak for just over 3 hours, 1st taken at 12:30am, peak began after railing half at around 2am, dropped another 2/3 at 3am. By 3:30am - 5:30am effects were at it's strongest; eye wiggles, euphoria, strong empathy. Started coming down at around 6am. I must say though that the comedown was one of the smoothest I have experienced before.
Seriously though, it is uneconomical going with these. Having being used to having only 1 each time over the last 10 wks or so to become "off my nut", and now having 2+ to being marginally close, it is a bit depressing. And no, it has nothing to do with tolerance, just a weak mdxx pill.
Go Hq's, mtv's or filas, Hq's supposedly being the strongest out of them.
[This message has been edited by MachT (edited 14 May 2001).]

Oh fuck.
I'm really happy
smile.gif

Seriously, this thread documents my journey into the angry dark depths of intense paranoia.
ps macht, you've made me feel good, i love you.
pps pills still suck but not as much.