Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Testing Lab - In Aus?

Shalidar

Bluelighter
Hi Poppers.
I've read on a website (dancesafe.org) that You can send Pills in to be tested, and see exactly what is in them.
Do they have this facility in Australia? - Where you can send in a pill, and have a report send back as to what exactly is in the pill??
Just interested to know if anything is around...
Shal..
------------------
" Raving in the land down under "

No, in Australia the authorities already know that all pills contain crushed glass and heroin, and so therefore we don't need the use of these potentially life saving facilities because we shouldn't be taking pills anyway.
Ooops. Sorry. Had an attack of the "cynicisms". But in answer, no I don't think we do.

crushed glass? man theres still so much i dont know about e's n ive been taking them for years. lol...no matter how much research u do and how many sites u read u will never know it all.....*sighs*
hmmm.......scatterddddddd

Taliana: Pleonastic was taking the piss out of the Police. It is often heard that there is "Heroin and crushed glass, and cyanide, rat poison etc in pills" but really, in the past year there has only been one SUSPECTED pill with crushed glass in it (Yellow Mc Donalds) and no reports of pills with Heroin, cyanide etc....
To answer the initial question, no, there are no labs in Australia that will test your pills. Also, its not a wise idea to send your pills to dancesafe or any of the gas-crom labs in the Nederlands.
The group some of us are involved in, Enlighten, offer free marqui testing at SOME parties, and this is the first step in the direction of Gas-Crom testing (Where you will know EXACTLY what is in your pill, and how much)
Support Enlighten and organisation like ravesafe australia. Its the only way something like lab testing will go foward. We need your support...
horse