Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

White Diamonds - Melbourne

Shalidar

Bluelighter
Hi
Has anyone ever dropped a white diamond?.
If so, did you nottice it to be somewhat powdery.
it was not hard at all, could crumble in my hand.
what causes that?
Shal..
------------------
" Raving in the land down under "

while they appear soft and crumbly i often have trouble with breaking them clean in half. theyre kinda wet & waxy more than crumbly. ive tested numerous samples and although ive heard talk of dxm and even speed acid combo, i personally have found nothing but md type reactions on the e tester.
i reakon theyre pretty good for a 7/10, i suspect they originate in melb. as they are exceptionally prevellent there at the moment and have not been reported on Euro/US sites, and on pillreports.com all recent reports except one have been posted from melbourne.
i suspect the content of this biscuit to be a locally produced average to good quality mdxx.... this is a good sign if true.
i have been seeing quite a bit of variation in the size & weight of the pills. this may be due to the pressers inexperience or the type of press filler system. it is possible, therefore, to find a variation in performance of the drug! i certainly have.
overall a very good bizzo.......
support your homegrown talent!!!!!!!!!

umm
test black..
Very very very loved up...
one of the best and cleanest pillz ive had in a while...
speed??? no way..
Dxm ??? no way.??
acid ??? noo way..

I'm glad you say that eddi - I'd been hearing about these pills being super crumbly and soft, and while that is so, they are soft, they are also waxy like you mention. When cutting them in half the knife goes very cleanly through them, no little bits crumbling off (that's so annoying!), but also very slowly with a little resistance. If that makes sense.
Also, I've noticed that if you don't cut them all the way through, you can sort of pull the halves apart and it's really soft and... yeah, waxy
smile.gif

Someone suggested a sort of gel cap or covering... ?
They're nice pills, not super strong (they take a while to come on as well) but -very- clean, very cruisy.

dimonds- mmmm yum. definately all mdma. a little crumbly yes, solution- dont try and break them, eat them whole

dimonds- mmmm yum. definately all mdma. a little crumbly yes, solution- dont try and break them, eat them whole

big fat m0f0s. i found the outside really didn't dissolve well in my mouth, and didn't taste much like a normal pill. when it didn't dissolve under my tongue (after about 20 minutes), i bit the bastard and the bitter taste came out and my mouth went fully numb. it was like a core of whatever drug it is wrapped in something else...
fun pills, i recommend.

When I chewed one up, I didn't find it crumbled at all, in fact it kind of seemed to hold together in waxy clumps a bit, and got stuck in my teeth a bit.
Very nice pill though
smile.gif

Had good access to these for about 2 months now. Good all round pill, very smooth and generally not a bad comedown. Tested them with both the E and E2 tested and black in under three. First batch was very white and further batches are a little dirty (Guess they don't clean the press. Due to the ammount I've seen and there easy availabiity I'm also of the opinion that they are locally made.
------------------
To the one you feel in the metronome of your mind.
Does it offend you that our rhythm looks strange.
Or causes your thinking to be re arranged.
Could it be that you would understand this beat to which we dance
more clearly had you been given a chance
So as you struggle to find the feel with your feet
Ask yourself can you dance to my beat!

Airwalk....... nice one buddy.
i suspect the grubby appearance is actually a wax coating used in the press to stop the bizzo sticking during pressing.
c u out there!