• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

smoking MDMA

No! Mdma does not vaporise like meth... It simply burns, releasing god knows what carcinogens and doing nothing psychoactive. Some people I have spoken to claim that dusting it on the top of a cone of bud produces some sensation, but I tend to put this down to speed/meth inside the pill mixture rather than the MDMA itself.
Give trying this a miss, its expensive and potentially dangerous.
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

I am not sure about the health risks.
In my experience, with nice clean crystal, the effects are not lost.(C=)

You'll get real high for like 10 minutes.
It's just a novelty, but it's pretty fun
smile.gif

I've read that it can be done. Same a pluggin and injecting. But, it's upto the person l guess. l just double drop.
My $0.02

Most definately can,
Dont know about the harm involved however,a layer of crushed up e in between 2 layers of pot most definately gives a hit different to pot itself.Obviously not as hard hitting as taking oraly but it does work.I guess its just like eating coke...why would you do it if you can get a better hit putting it up your nose?

Hmm , seriously peepZ, how high do we think we can get? Is it not enough that we consume 1/2/3/4+ pills in a night? How long do you think the high from smoking a pill is gonna last in comparison to double dropping ? why not just crush up the pill and swallow it like powder? How much do you wanna fuck up your brain to get that 5%higher blast than just swallowing?
There's a limit to how high we should be getting...
frown.gif

Sorry for being the comedown daddy today
redface.gif