Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The first times pilling

nick-nick

Bluelighter
I don't know if this has been done before, I am just interested in what people think about their first times. I think that the pills that I had my first 4-5 times where pretty average compared to the ones out now. Despite that, they have been some of my best times out. The first few times pilling where like falling in love, they had this whole infatuation thing. Now I find it is like searching for the perfect wave. Although there are plenty of good pills out there, I am always wanting to go one better, and try and get that first feeling. But of course that is impossible. One of the main problems I see with e is that you are trying to replicate the best moments of your life every other weekend. So, what happens to the old best moments of your life? They kind of loose their value. Sorry if that was a bit random, I was just thinking and thought I may as well share.
Nick
smile.gif

My first ever time was a $60 cap bought of a shonky friend of a friend. remarkaby it wasn't too shabby and would probably rate a 6 or 7 on pillreports - possibly mdxx of a different kind - "smacked" me out in a different way to mdma.
First "real" experiences were not long thereafter, and fortunately had some experiences with pure powder caps that blew my skull apart. Best and hardest i have rolled/been chopped was 175mg of this powder in abut 8 hours. Pure bliss, pure love, pure everything - fantastic. A 20/10 on pillreports. I don't think i've ever been quite so chopped, but i haven't taken that high a dose since. One day soon though... i hope to emulate it
wink.gif

My first few times were fairly average, in terms of pills and the night out itself. Since then I've come across much better eggs, and also been to better nights, making for much better experiences overall. Hence I can't really relate when people say 'oh nothing ever tops your first time, it's never the same' etc.
One of the main problems I see with e is that you are trying to replicate the best moments of your life every other weekend. So, what happens to the old best moments of your life? They kind of loose their value.
That is true. However thankfully there are still moments from each good night (well, from most of them) that stick in my head.

The pill I had the first time wasn't that good. It wasn't till I got a really good pill at a later date that I found out what all the fuss was about. Mmmm.... good pills are really good. Then it just got better.

Nick Nick,
I agree completely about the "catching the perfect wave" My 1st time was the best roll ever.They were king splits about 3-4 years ago and ive never felt anything like it.I think pills back then were of higher dosage and better quality of mdxa than today.Every pill unfortunately is compared to the splits its a natural assesment.Although i have a feeling they contained mda + mdma as they were speedy/chargy yet with the loved up feeling and bullshit/deep and meaningfull talk
smile.gif
Im yet to have pure mda so till then i cant be sure but yeah..1st time was a killer and havnt topped it yet.Yeah my 1st wave was a huge 1..:p
[This message has been edited by bitch1 (edited 11 May 2001).]

I can happily say that each e-xperience is just as excellent and memorable as the last. I've only had one bad thoughts evil "i wanna murder someone" (but didn't) comedown ever. And that only happened going a couple of days in a row...
But I have a feeling my luck has got to end sometime and I will eventually be faced with the "I'm good for 4 hours, but then comedowns get shittier and shitier each and every time I e" problem...