• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

TP's- opinions??? anyone tried? heard of?

Taliana

Bluelight Crew
hey im getting some of these babies on the weekend, has anyone heard of these or tried them? im not sure what colour they are, but yeh opinions would be gr8!!!!
smile.gif

I'm guessing you're talking about a pill right?
What city?
We'll need some info in order to help you...
You should put all that info in the topic too, eg:
Info needed: TP - colour unknown - (insert name of city)
Ya should get some info soon from someone regardless
smile.gif

sorry! Yeh they are pills, getting them in Sydney. i havent heard too much about these pills, ym friend seems to think there really good, just wanted some more opinions before tomorrow night!!!
smile.gif

anyone else?

Testing one tonight...will report tomorrow. I believe the ones I might stumble over are 8mm wide. Trying to get an E2 test of it as well so if I do I will post that too.

there seems to be not much australian info on the new batch of gold TPs at all..... one report on pillreports reckons they're pretty sensational.
the only other info around is that one batch is MDA and the other is MDMA.... so i have a problem. im putting in my latest order and am told that i can get the new TPs or the salmon hqs (of which some people will already know i am a fan). i know you cant stay on the one pill for always... so i'll get the TPs... just a bit frustrating that theres hardly any info...
can anyone assits me? otherwise i'll just have to get a very small first order.
muzik.
ps can anyone distinguish between the MDA TP and the MDMA TP in the picture from dancesafe..... ????????????????????? if you can, could you tell me.

the way to distinguish is E2... i should hopefully be picking up a few of these this weekend, so i shall run them through my E2 and give a response...
------------------
Drugs are not the answer... Drugs? is the question... Yes is the answer.

Dude, ive got an e2 aswell and im hopefully picking some up tonight... bet i beat ya to it...
wink.gif

(tp))

what i meant was can you tell the difference between the picture of the MDA TP and the picture of the MDMA TP....
i certainly can't!

"Testing one tonight...will report tomorrow. I believe the ones I might stumble over are 8mm wide. Trying to get an E2 test of it as well so if I do I will post that too."
Tested a small scraping from the above pill (thanks for the sample Loco)
E2 result:Blue to purple/slow black change in 5secs- This reaction according to the e2 makers. Indicates the presence of MDMA.
------------------
*I've tried most drugs but, Ecstasy would have to rate as being the sweetest of them all*

shucks you beat me to it mr giggles... :p anways... r u in sydney? dats where i am. otherwise everything seems SWEET.. thankfully id pre-arranged for a modest delivery of the above mentioned merchandise to myself already... hehe
still not much info on this 'supposed' MDA batch though... for mine both the pictures are identical....

shi..man shit! i hope you report your experience on these babies MOTOMAN... and mr horse... by the sounds of your 200% agreement with MOTOMANs comments, you've just dropped aswell!!!!! good on you! :p

i'm glad you got the test done, coz i am getting blue ying yangs instead... yay.
------------------

I guess we will all be plugging them right?
You know..
'TP for my Bunghole'
*slaps knee* sorry couldn't resist.

aw shit, sorry MOTOMAN, i thought you said ive just eaten one...! with mr horse loving your work...
oh well.. yeah your right, will someone just eat one erm, what am i saying im about to pick some up....!!!

well i don't know about the TP's but the blue ying yangs fucking rock... they are one amazingly blue pill and they test black on both...
------------------

ROFLMGDAO at cancle.
My God I haven't thought of that for ages, just had a flashback to a very stoned me watching Beavis and Butthead in high school.
Nice one!

e2 result: blue to black in 1 second. no purple as indicated by mr giggles test result. just quick progression from blue to black.
MDMA my friends. and if the quickness of the test result is anything to go by (which i believe it is?) these are at least as strong as the red hqs...