Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

NOS in Melbourne

@draver

Bluelighter
seeing ive just moved here from adelaide, does any melbournite know how easy it is to find NOS bulbs and where from/how much???

You mean in melbourne they don't sell soda bulbs in supermarkets???
If this is a really stupid question, my apologies 8(
------------------
I have the body of a God,........Buddha.

They grow on trees don't they?
Just think how would a caterer go about finding the requisite amount of nos for a large amount of cream, and then let your fingers do the walking
smile.gif

And on a side note we are paying about 56 cents a bulb, should we be searching harder for a cheaper source or is that about correct?

babu ----
soda bulba are sold in supermarkets... but soda bulbs aint good to breathe in. soda bulbs = carbon dioxide, which probably aint fun.
cream bulbs are what ya after.. nitrous oxide baby. you can usually get them from delis, the sorta delis that sell cigarettes to kids. try a few of them.. you might have to ask, cos they usually keep them behind the counter, ahh yeah and plan beforehand cos nangs at 24hour places are REALLY expensive at weird times of the night
smile.gif

------------------
"If the milk turns out to be sour, I aint the kind of pussy to drink it"

yeah i know you cant post suppliers here, but i figured that seeing NOS isnt illegal and i have a major party to cater for (lots of cakes) that it wasnt an issue
smile.gif

anyway, anyone with info can hit me at
[email protected]
cheers

Any info on where in Melbourne to get whippet crackers??
I read something about a "nangerator" a while ago.....*lol* I don't think I'm that hardcore.