Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

1,4B and Alcohol, we know its bad :)

Sivâ:

Bluelighter
Alright peeps, we have all heard that 1,4B and alcohol is a definate no-no, for reasons that ive read that the same enzymes that break down alcohol are the ones that break down 1,4B, obviously causing a bit of an overload in the system, what I would like to know is what actually happens here? I myself (although in moderation) have had a few drinks before taking 1,4B and found that it just takes a long while for the 1,4 B to start kicking in (maybe due to my body processing the alcohol) now is this the reason that they ask people not to mix? Because they fear people will keep topping themselves up because they think it is not working? any thoughts on this would be great because I know myself and a few others have had alcohol only a short while before but just found it prolongs the wait for it to kick in...
thanks guys
smile.gif

------------------
Bom Shankar!

Your liver will preferentially break down the alcohol rather than the BDO. If you have 1 beer and then some BDO you won't feel the effects of the BDO at all.

Hmmmm I thought it was the other way around. You will break down the BDO first. Leading to lots of lovely poisoneous methanol (hello hangeover causer) traversing its way around the body not being liver'ised(its word, look it up)

Excellent link dustbin!
smile.gif
thanks for the info guys...
------------------
Bom Shankar!