Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

HELP!

babu

Bluelighter
Hi all, this is my first post, well what i'm looking for is advice regarding dosage and pre-loading and, post-loading?? if that's the term..
I've read about the bananas and stuff, 5htp, magnesium, all the b's and that sort of stuff. But is there like a specific routine i should follow when pilling to ensure least discomfort? At utopia (which fuggin rocked) i dropped half a blue/dark green BB at 11, brain fried at about 12, at 12:30 i freaked out a bit though, maybe for around 5 minutes, forgot all about how much water i'd drunk, felt like i was going to be sick, but i just thought about happy stuff and then had the time of my life!
At around 3am i dropped just under half and that got me going til around 8am.
I had eaten a banana at around 8:30pm Saturday, all the pre-loading i did, at around 6:30am Sunday i took an anti-oxidant and a centrum. Woke up Sunday night with a splitting headache, sore jaw and tongue. Not complaining really because it was well worth it, just wondering what you all advise i do to minimise any negative effects.
Peace!
btw: my BB was the same as the one posted by attitude, was with him that night.
------------------
I have the body of a God,........Buddha.

Ta much Prometheus
Helped lots
smile.gif

------------------

I just have 5htp and a b complex. The theory on magnesium is it minimises trisma, so that may help your jaw clenching. A swollen tounge is through dehydration. It sounds from your post you think preloading is a strict regime and you MUST eat a bananna etc. and its not really like that imho.

I didn't even know about pre-loading until the night i picked up my pill! My friend told me about how anti-oxidants help prevent brain damage and so on...
Does anyone know where a 17 year old in Sydney could purchase 5-htp?? I have a sister with a credit card however she'll be very suspicious if i ask her to buy me -beneficial- stuff over the net...:/
My icq is 43361080, please get through to me if you know any ways i can get my hands on some 5-htp.
Ta!
------------------

you should be able to pick it up from any chemist or health food store... it is a natural supplement and will be around all the vitamins and stuff... i think... correct me if i'm wrong...
------------------
Drugs are not the answer... Drugs? is the question... Yes is the answer.

confusered, you must be confusered
wink.gif

You shouldn't be able to buy 5-HTP in Australia, though there have been reports of a Queensland company selling it on the web. How they can do this, I don't know..
It is illegal to sell it in Australia, but it is legal to import it for personal use. You are allowed to import up to a three month supply in any one shipment. I believe you are allowed to import up to 5 three month supplies in any 12 month period.
As for what constitues a three month supply, some product labels say anywhere from 100mg to 400mg per day, though 400mg is rather high. So you could say 400mg x 90 days = 36,000mg at a time and probably be OK with customs...
babu, 5-HTP is used for a number of things besides post-loading. For example, treating depression or as a sleep aid. You might find those reasons useful in convincing your sister.
[This message has been edited by gregington (edited 09 May 2001).]

thanks for the clarity gregington... i think that i should really check my info before posting next time... sorry for any confusion... so it loks like i am going to have be ordering off the web... cool...
------------------
Drugs are not the answer... Drugs? is the question... Yes is the answer.

Thanks for all the info!
Helped lots.
------------------
Man who go to bed with diarrhoea wake up in deep shit.