Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

need help 2 find out wtf happened 2 me at utopia

muzby

Bluelighter
hey all...
quick question..
i had a weird ass experience last weekend (dunno, may be usual for some of u..)
i took a couple of pills over the course of the nite, had all the good stuff... eye wigglin, lovey dovey, dancey & all that, but at the end of the nite, i went all strange..
my hearing was super sensitive, and my vision went a bit fucked, sorta like i was trippin... but the weirdest part about it was that when i was in a dance area, i felt like i was outta my body, and even when i was moving though crowds, i didn't touch anyone or anything... sorta didn't feel real.
the weirdest part is friends who took the same stuff didnt feel any of this..
i'm sorta curious as it really freaked me out!

I've had the same thing a couple of times...
Once was a because of a suspected ketamine pill, the other was just a huge dose of mdma...
It hasn't happened in a long time tho, and I've had quite a few high doses of mdma (more than when I did have the experience) so I can't really offer any more insight than that...
large doses of mdma can give you hallucinations, but it usually doesn't give the surreal feelings you described... hopefully others can shed some more light...

Yep sounds like you had a strong dose of mdma. Thats happened to me before a few times. But yeah, it is possible that the pill/s you had may have had K or a hallucinagen of some sort in them but from what you described it sounds like it was just good mdma.

Had similar effects on the original red HQ's at Kryal(Marco Carola & Patrick Lindsey). Sign of a super pill.

Yep, most likely a high dose of mdma, man I love it when that happens!

You aren't chopped til you feel like your floating.
When extremely chopped, i feel like i am hovering about the ground walking on my tip-toes. Instead i've got massive jelly legs and my pupils are the size of grapefruits, and i'm stumbling around making "chopped" hand signals
biggrin.gif
Enjoy that MDMA goodness.
smile.gif

Hmmm, yes and no. Sounds from the loviness and eye jiggles that you'd had some mdma
smile.gif

BUT, the outofbodyicantfeelanything sounds DEFINATELY like K was thrown in there somewhere! K pills (unfortunately i've had a few) always make me feel like i'm about 2 feet above my head, watching down on myself, almost like a puppet master
smile.gif
- sort of floating and unable to really feel anything! like u said.. not touching anything...Oh well, as long as it was all good!

When l went to pure flow 4 at footscray flower center(97) l met up with friends there.
My friend had 2 pills for me, soon as we met up l dropped a whole. One hour went by but still l felt nothing.
l then proceded after another half hour to take another half.Bout another half hour afta that l had had the two pills.
within 20 minutes l started to feel it come on(nice)10 minutes lata l was on a roller
coaster from hell(so l thought!!!).l had full halucinations which lasted 30-45mins l thought l was going to die,in my hast l left the rave to be told no pass outs and headed for the paramedics.
Do you know what they told me 'it'll pass soon and you'll be fine'!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They were right l felt absolutely awesome not long afta.
THE MOROL TO THE STORY IS
these pills were supa doopa strong its the only time its happened and ive had plenty of good pills(eg original white mitsis of 95-96)plus plenty others. l left the rave thinking l was going to die.SCARY.
------------------
uncle nicko

yaayy... super strong drugs....
still pretty scary though...
for those who asked, they were the new batch of hq's....
cheers for the help guys and gals!
btw tars, i have a super sweet photo of u...

i had a similar thing about a year ago adn when i told someone they said it was because one of the pills i took (large TP) had a drop of acid on/in it.
do some pills have acid in them and if so would it still work?

i had a similar thing about a year ago adn when i told someone they said it was because one of the pills i took (large TP) had a drop of acid on/in it.
do some pills have acid in them and if so would it still work?
------------------
think for yourself
question authority
throughout human history, as our species has faced the frightening, terrorizing fact that we don't know who we are, or where we are going in this ocean of chaos, it has been the authorities, the political, the religious, the educational authorities who attempted to comfort us by giving us order, rules, regulations, informing, forming in our minds their view of reality. to think for yourself you must question authority and learn how to put yourself in a state of vulnerable, open-mindedness, chaotic, confused, vulnerability to inform yourself

yeah mr floppey (is that name from Human Traffic?)
yeah nice one brova!
Anyway, yeah same thing happened to me on my first big hit of mdma. Was a whole butterfly a few months back. Was at Home/sublime.
I remember it just hit me like a ton of bricks. I was standing in the entrance to beatmix room. I felt really buggered up...very paranoid and screwed up. Everyone was walking by and i didn't know what was going on, i didn't know if i was freaken out or what. Luckily i was with great friends and they saw what was up
biggrin.gif

They walked me over to a chill out area. I remember they had a hand on each shulder. I sware i felt like i was just floating dragging my feet over the ground. When i went from the breakbeats room into the main room, i remember all the sounds of each music just blurred together in a huge confusing hissing sound in my ears...I must have been soooo hammered i couldn't hear could bearly walk and couldn't think.
I remember they walked me over to the chill out area. Sat down about 5 minutes and then i was in bliss ahhH!!! that first E hit!! i was in heaven. I remember standing behind the curtains at home looking at darling harbour thinking the lights and colours were soooooOoo amazing!
smile.gif

But yeah that dodgy feeling only lasted about 10-15 minutes.
damn that was a fun night.
Can't wait for Zukini Revolution this saturday night!!!!
RoBE. You could feeeel the bassssSSs lines in Jamaika!
------------------
Yeah nice one brov!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by robE (edited 11 May 2001).]