• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

PMA in Australia known as the drug "Death" - Read this!!

PMA is not a new drug, it is usually the result of poorly made MDMA, well actually, a failed attempt at making MDMA, often made locally.
And many pill testers will show PMA as MDxx therefore if possible grab the E2 tester which shows PMA.
60mg can cause problems, but it is usually multiple pills which result in death.
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/pma/pma.shtml

PMA isn't the result of poorly made MDMA. The synths are very similar (identical even?) however they begin with different precursors.
PMA shows up clear on the E1 tester, not black.
Sorry to be a bitch.
------------
Given the recent negative reports on the new drug "death" manufacturers are rethinking the names for their new products "agony" and "pain"

Acid Reign is totally correct. Please could everyone check their facts before posting them.
i might try emailing the people who did this study and see if i can post the full thing here.

My mistake, although I'm sure I read that PMA is often the result of poorly made MDMA, like they cannot always get the correct precursor in australia or something.

yes, you may have read that in the media, or in someone elses post here, but that doesnt make it true. always verify by doing your own research.
just to clarify: PMA is made with an (almost) completely identical synthesis to PMA, but it's the precursors that are different, and unfortunately, these not monitored in anyway. it is even suggested in some synth recipes available on the net to practice an MDMA synth with these precursors first. those recipes then go on to say that the resulting PMA should then be destroyed, as it is highly dangerous.
bascially there is no excuse for making PMA. you can't make it by "accident". people that make it and sell it know exactly what they are doing.
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 07 May 2001).]

Whats above is correct.
Additionally MDMA requires methylamine, so the chemist never intended to make MDMA. PMA does not require this either.
The chemist is greedy and evil; end of story; not an amateur who stuffed something up.
The horror of the controlled pre-cursor issue is that sassafras oil (80% safrole) (MDMAs precursor) is impossible to get.
Sweet Basil oil, available by the gallon without anyone batting an eyelid, is reported to contain about 80% paramethoxy-allylbenzene, the precursor of PMA.
(safrole is 3,4-methylenedioxy-allylbenzene. U can see where the acronym comes from)
So u can see the similarities in the synths; PMA and MDA at least r identical.