Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

one more on dogs... please?

melancholic

Bluelighter
last utopia at wonrderland (my first rave) i had a pill before i got in there, and i didnt see any dogs the whole night... but at love nation on NYE there were loads of them! i was so fucking scared its not funny. i happened to be carrying 2 pills on my entry, in my shoe. i got in with no problems... but i ended up dropping my pills on the ground through fear...
if i have one or two BB's (eztest result purple/black) in my shoe or undies, what is the likelyhood of being caught? and if so, whats the charge/fine?
------------------
something kind of sad about the way, things have come to be, desensitized to everything, what became of subtlety?
~Maynard James Keenan; Tool.
---
The world is fucked up. Why not get fucked up too?

There's alread a post about Sniffer dogs over here: http://www.bluelight.ru/ubb/Forum35/HTML/000006.html?reload=20
So this thread will prolly be closed shortly.
Now to answer the question, certain dogs can sniff out pills, and if they have those dogs when you go out there's always a chance you will get caught. If you only have one pill on you then its a pretty small chance, and if you still do get caught, with only one pill it'd be a relatively lenient penalty (I would assume, I don't actually know what the charges/punishment would be)
All in all I don't think there's all that much to worry about, and the less worried you are, the less likely it is you'll be caught...

This is just a guess, but since sniffer dogs are so expensive to train, could the dogs you see at events be more of a security deterrent? I doubt that they are all sniffers... More realistic would be to assume that they are for crowd control. Beagles are predominately used for sniffing, Alsatians for security.
------------------
The woods are dark and deep, and you have miles to go before you sleep...

Goddammit!!! German Shepard not fucking Alsation!!!
wink.gif

Goddamit!! Alsatian not fucking Alsation!!!
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by -Thoth (edited 05 May 2001).]