Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD & Mesc are back!

scratch

Bluelighter
LSD & Mesc are back!

Good to see that the forces of the ol demand and supply theory has got it going again - LSD and mescaline buttons are back (atleast in Adelaide)
What's it like for the rest of the BL's around OZ?

Yes, it's good to see Adelaide is finally starting to get back in business, as far as LSD goes anyway. Lately i've managed to get a hold of some Black stars and boy were these babies strong. Also some pretty decent pills going around at the moment.

Dunno, probably a good dose of LSD, maybe DOB, theres a few possibilities.
Mescaline isn't a particularly easy synth. It requires large quantities of precursors compared to other synths. Also when the threshold is 100mg and at around 450mg for a reasonable dose it makes the synth even less desireable to a chemist. Most of the mescaline micro-dots/buttons couldn't possibly contain this amount of mescaline. To extract it from a cactus is reasonably easy, except they take a good 10 years to mature.
Although very unlikely it's not impossible that they're mescaline, try one
smile.gif
Read up on mesc and see if what you experience sounds like a mescaline trip.
This topic comes up in other drugs a bit. I'm just repeating info i've often heard from some of the gurus there
smile.gif

Anytime ive wanted acid in the last 4 months when i started having it occasionally, ive always been able to get it here in Perth. Got some of those stars, they were something. More red circles atm.

acid reign ..
cant say i agree with you on the cactii.
peyote may take that long to grow but on the other hand, san pedro, though not as potent, doesnt take anywhere near that long.
(so i am led to believe - i havent first hand experience here)

Yeh, that may be true, I'd honestly have no idea.
smile.gif

But, imo it's unlikely that theres a setup with hundreds of cactii been grown as an investment that the owner can profit on years, or even months, later.
It seems to me if you wanna try mesc the best, and maybe only, way to do it would be to order a san paedro cactus online, cut a strip and make your brew.
[This message has been edited by Acid_Reign (edited 05 May 2001).]

red circles going around perth arent very good. white tiles have just come back again,im always skeptical of white tiles with no print but they werent bad. better than the red circles. havent seen any black stars
frown.gif

Acid availablity and quality cycles heaps. whe its good - (like three months ago here) its very good, and when its bad, well its pretty darn bad.
But yeah, i have t doubt you are getting mesc gel tabs? but who i am to question your connections, you could be the cactus king of Australia.

you should wear a cactus crown
being the cactus king and all
hopefully you cant talk to all the cactuses and make them kill people
Im sorry if i spoiled your plan.
p.s. dont tell the cactuses in my bedroom to kill me
p.p.s. Damn you cactus king
p.p.p.s. DOWN WITH THE IMPERIALIST LOW-MAINTENANCE- PLANTS!

Well it's about time LSD came back!
I had only just started getting into it when it vanished off the face of SA...
------------------
"Yes, I am one of the most despised and despicable of media monsters, that blight of corruption against morality and decency and law’n’order — one who chooses to partake of consciousness-altering flowering herbs and alchemical essences — a drug user!"

Well it's about time LSD came back!
I had only just started getting into it when it dissapeared off the face of SA...
------------------
"Yes, I am one of the most despised and despicable of media monsters, that blight of corruption against morality and decency and law’n’order — one who chooses to partake of consciousness-altering flowering herbs and alchemical essences — a drug user!"