• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

To plug or not to plug.... That is the question....

Unk-e Benny

Bluelighter
Hi Guys,
There was a thread on here a while back on this topic, but I've searched and searched and can't see for looking so I thought I'd open a new topic in here....
I'm keen to hear peoples experience with plugging. For anyone who hasnt come across the term, it means taking your pill (or capsule) and giving it a gentle prod up your tail-pipe...
I've seen in the past claims that it can be almost twice as strongly absorbed, prevent nausea, and be a smoother ride than when you swallow or chew...
I tried plugging at a dance party a few weeks back - Green (?) so quite strong. I was a whimp- rolled a condom over my finger, used a dob of lube, stuck the pill on there and POP!! up it went.... No burning or discomfort which other people might have mentioned before.
Now I plugged a solid pill - I hadnt had a chance to grind it up and stick it in a gel-cap. This was probably a mistake as it took almost bloody 2 hours before I was really on my way... That was supplemented with almost an entire other pill taken by chewing 1 hour in...
The other belief is that by plugging you avoid the nausea and vomit feelings you get if the pill hits your stomache.. Found this not to be the case- because of the strength of the pill I was quite queesy for probably 20-30 mins while coming up....
Would be keen to find if other people have had contrary experiences.
PLEASE GUYS: If the nature of this topic offends you, click >BACK< and dont read the damn thing... Everyone on this site tries different things and not everything is gonna be your cup of tea. Don't bother posting flame emails
smile.gif

Well, hope some guys/gals out there might have more info... Im just wondering - has anyone found it to be so much better that you'd go to all the trouble, or does munch/gulp still seem to be the most effective?
Thanks!! *hugz*

Well, if you're gonna insist on hugging me make sure you wash your hands first.
wink.gif

------------------
Be aware of every sound...
Its all about honour, get honour, stay honour and if you cant come in her come honour.

the secret to plugging successfully:
BBQ tongs...
and don't use vicks as lube, it really fucking stings your arsehole.
do i have to say it again? sheesh...
sorry i didn't mean to flame you dude, it was just reflex. plugging is not my idea of a good time, but if it works for you, then why not?
------------------
"Cabbages... knickers.... it's not got a beak!"
[This message has been edited by De Quincey (edited 20 April 2001).]
[This message has been edited by De Quincey (edited 20 April 2001).]

Let me put it to you this way....
I chew a lot of pills.... but I haven't "chewed" a pill in a long time.
Defiantly lets you absorb more, the best pills I ever did have where those that were plugged. It is yuck, and I do have a nail file and a packet of squeeze soap in the boot of my car, but hell I pay enough for my drugs already! I want value for money!
Please note if plugging is occurring over a toilet bowl don’t drop the pill
frown.gif
then your put in this; to dip, or not to dip situation.
(Character reference point for Myster_Bond: I have never dipped... that’s too far, and it only happened once)
"Plugging way of the future, or way for the anal-retentive to get more for their money"
wink.gif

NB: If in NSW and having trouble with 'plugging' please vist your local NRL.
wink.gif

------------------
When there is a changing of generation the New School become the Old School and the cycle of learning continues...

De Quincey - wasnt a huge thrill for me neither... I think I prefer chewing but thats only based on 1 experience (havent made a habit of it to date).
But that Vicks thing is good advice... when I said no burning from the pill I probably couldnt tell anyway because of the burning from other substances....
As for BBQ tongs - I've stopped using them for any recreational use after I lost a pair up there for a week, then having dug them out, forgot to warn my family before they went out to a group sausage sizzle.......
Off colour? Yer but that's what you get when I post replies at 2:00am - sorry

ive never sharfted a pill b4,but a couple of my friends have.they said the feeling is twice as strong(if u get it up there properly).by taking a pill oraly(the proper way),while its going through your system,u lose half the effect hwen it gets to where its supose to.by plugging it goes through nothing,so u just get totally smashed.just the thought of sticking my finger up there gives me goosebumps YUK!

I tried it twice.. both times with one and a half red HQ's.. (the December batch)
I found it was OK.. but really it wasn't as different as I expected...
It's worth a try though... The come-up was definately alot cleaner and it lasted longer.. I just munch my pills these days... can't be bothered with the hassle of plugging them for the difference that it makes..

Yeah, I'm sure John Hopoate is always willing to lend a hand (or finger)
------------------
Is Don, Is Good

Unk-e Benny
I would suggest you didn't insert the pill deep enough.
When your finger feels like it is entering a bottomless pit, you know you're there.
"Plugging" is definitely a far more effective method of administration than orally.
------------------
And the Mission is the Mouse...

lol
its so funny reading boys talk about their bottoms. All the usual obligatory "i wouldn't stick anything up there" comments. hehehehe.
God i wish the search function was back.. :'( there is a MASSIVE amount of info on this subject but it is now lost in the archive somewhere.
oh well.
frown.gif

yes most people report that plugging makes the pill stronger. no it doesn't hurt that much.

I've got this friend who plugs when he wants to get really off guts and not chuck (or feel like it).
he sees no problem with it and see's it as a good way of making the most out of it.
he says it works like a charm.
he says for the few seconds of discomfort, its all worth it.
that is all
bass out

I tried plugging for the first time on wednesday night. i was completely drunk at the time so my impaired judgement told me to mix ecstacy and alcohol! it was actually a very fun experience, although my body probably doesn't think so..
but anyway, the plugging itself was so rushed and spur of the moment i had nothing to aid me (ie: condom or lube) so it wasn't the most pleasant of experiences, but it was not as bad as i had imagined it would be and i would not hesitate to plug pills in the future.

Check the FAQ forum for an excellent FAQ post about plugging written by Ashke. This post details the in's and out's (pun intended) of plugging/shafting/shelving with some descriptions graphic enough for you to work out if you're doing it right.
Funny, isn't it? How different drug-taking methods draw different reactions. Mention plugging, and you draw giggles and snide remarks. Mention injecting, and you expose yourself to vile comments and knee-jerk reactionary responses. Isn't it great how a few drug experiences broaden your horizons and give you such an open mind...?
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

well, no one else has said it, so i feel its my right...
try plugging dynamite, it'll blow your mind...
wink.gif

------------------
got a place for watching that will paint pictures and colour lights...
------------------

Ok now THAT was the worst drug joke I've heard to date! ... Hehehe.... I'm off to check out the FAQ...
Umm has anyone in here gone to the length of trying it 'up there' in different ways? IE: ground up and put in a capsule as opposed to whole? Im imagining if it was ground up and put in a cap it'd hit faster as the body could absorb it quicker?

Unk-e-Benny, welcome to the club!
biggrin.gif

Crush it up, the finer, the 'exponentially' faster it disolves. Yes, it is very close to being twice as strong in most people. By taking the stuff 'rectally', the 'now present in blood stream' pill contents skip the liver on the first pass, the majority hitting your brain before the second pass around the body.
So yea... the queeziness is inevitable for those who experience it normally off the general oncoming of the e effects.
Use a water based lube, as oil based products tend to interfere with the dissolving of the capsule and it's contents. With oil, the capsule becomes a oily gluggy mess along with the powder inside it, making it take longer to dissolve.
And yea, the other thing you've probably already heard off... 2nd knuckle, although a bit further if you really feel like being safe... the higher it goes, the more moisture the capsule is exposed to...
I could get more graphic about the whole 'why deeper is better' but I'm sure alot of people will feel sick, including myself, so I will end my 2c here.
wink.gif

Good Luck!
wink.gif

I've never plugged before but a few people i know do it quite regularly (waits anxiously for Mr MachT to post). They say it's easier and cheaper with Ansell Rubber Gloves than it is with condoms and also don't put the gloves with the powder on them up there cos its no good for your back door.
Unk-e Ben : It does suposed to hit you harder and reduce or even eliminate naseua (sp?), maybe you felt sick because of the other whole that you chewed??
Additionally, MachT asked a doctor about chewing and told me that chewing is less effective than swallowing because the absorption (through the mouth, gums and tongue) of small pieces that aren't swallowed is alot slower than it is through your stomach and the advantages of the particles in your stomach being smaller are nullified because of this fact.
Peace
rc1n

If you find that you are experiencing pieces of pills getting 'stuck' in your teeth when chewing, an alternative is to crush the pill and put the powder into a capsule. Then you can swallow it in powder form and have the quick onset as the capsule dissolves in the stomach (it can be a bit of an effort messing around with capsules and powder, but it may be worth your while if you're worried about the caustic chemicals attacking your teeth).
The same principle applies when plugging a capsule; ie. the powder all begins to dissolve at once due to greater surface area being exposed (when compared to plugging a whole pill), once the capsule has dissolved.
BT
smile.gif