• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Laughing Gas

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrutterGear

Bluelight Crew
I've done it loads of times at raves, but I recently went to Zante and had it in a club. After a double balloon (had them before many times) I actually felt like I tripped my nut.
Everything went echoy and blurry, and voices just kept repeating and repeating. Then it was like a mini-dream about I dunno, the meaning of life or something of that nature? It was incredibly fucked up and I thought I was gone for ages. By the time I started to come back I thought I had fallen over.
Came back to reality and I was still leaning on the pool table. I asked my mates what happened and they said I just glazed out for like 20 seconds. Very freaky, and only happened to me once even though I've done it plenty of times. Any others with a similar experience?

I cant find any threads with even a remotely similar experience to that, or they've been rollin other drugs too at the same time.

yeah thats pretty common on n2o2

being out for 20 seconds and having it feel like you travelled everywhere in the room 30 times over for 3hrs. its like dreaming. you dream for like 1 hr but it feel like a day long adventure.

yeah thats pretty common on n2o2

being out for 20 seconds and having it feel like you travelled everywhere in the room 30 times over for 3hrs. its like dreaming. you dream for like 1 hr but it feel like a day long adventure.

Nitrous oxide is N2O

nbs js

Ive had out of body experiences on nitrous a few times. The stuff is a dissociative anesthetic afterall and i find it to be alot like ketamine only more trippy. It's actually one of my fav drugs for sure.

When i was having some dental work done once i kept pestering the dentist until she cranked the nitrous up as high as it could go without cutting off oxygen. I could actually see myself sitting in the dentist chair and it was as if i was looking at myself through the window. It looked very real too so it was kinda freaky but really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.