Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pictures on Pillreports - 03/05/01

johnboy

Bluelight Crew
Please send all new pics to [email protected]
Files must be smaller than 20k. I am sick of having my inbox filled and blocked by people's 300k scans. Please optimise all pics with a programme like Paintshop Pro before sending them.
Pink Ladies - Melbourne
pink1.jpg
pink2.jpg
pink3.jpg

White Pioneers - Melbourne
pioneer1.jpg
pioneer2.jpg
pioneer3.jpg

Biege Bullets
beige_bullets.jpg

Blue Lightning Bolts
blue_bolt.jpg

Blue Melodies
blue_mellody.jpg

Red Hondas
Hondas.JPG

Red Hondas and Blue(?) BBs
hondaandbb1.jpg
hondaandbb2.jpg

Orange Motorolas
orange_motorola.jpg

White Mitzi
white_mitzi.jpg

Red HQ
redhq.jpg

White Versace
white_versace.jpg

Yellow Smiley
yellow_smiley.jpg

White Yonnex
yonnex.jpg

[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 03 May 2001).]
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 05 July 2001).]

johnboy,
Insert stupid question here..
Is there anyway we could have a permanent pic archive? Or could you add all previous pics to this new thread.Would just be nice to flick back and go mmmm remember them...just a thought.
BTW after you have read this please delete message as its taking up pic space
smile.gif

Just_Say_No
* oh and how bout where there from?eg syd ?perth?
[This message has been edited by bitch1 (edited 03 May 2001).]

that'd mean that the server would have to load up all those pictures each time anyone opened this thread. That would possible cause some strain.
If you want the old pics maybe bookmark each pill pics thread as it comes by, or just save the pics onto your puter.
smile.gif

well if people bother to tell me where they are from, i can put the location on the pics, but since they dont, and i am sick of reminding people, deal with it. or else just tell me when you send me the pics. i'm not pyschic, and its boring top have to pull up your AFP files everytime to check your locations.
wink.gif

if anyone wants to browse all of my pics just go here:
http://www.ftr6.org/bluelight/pills/
it's always been there. if you right clicked on an image you would been able to see that address + the image name. pretty basic stuff.
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 03 May 2001).]

Those BB's that look Blueish are actually green. Theres just a lot of dust on them and if you rub them they become a dark green.

Pink Camels and Green Batman - Perth
camel-batman.JPG

also blue donald ducks are same dimensions but light blue. All pills look exactly the same except colour and logo. Perth 18 May 2001 All test black on E2 within 2-3 sec.

Yellow TPs - Canberra
tp.gif

"8mm x 4mm tp pressed half a mm deep
good press, flat on tp side domed on other, bought in canberra"

STOP PRESS
More Yellow TPs
tp001.jpg

tp002.jpg

tp003.jpg

"just recieved these two TPs.. both look pretty similar, but upon closer inspection they revealed otherwise! #1 is 8mm x 4.5, and #2 is 8mm x 3.5 !! and noticably different in colour"

The TP I saw was similar to Pill #1. This is in melbourne. Guy who had it was reporting MDA like effects, long duration, less loved up etc. Havent seen pill #2. But if you have a #1 eat it
smile.gif

hey there.. The new pics of the two different TP's are from melbourne, and scanned by myself. There has been considerable hype in the TP thread at: Pill Reports - TP Thread .. so yeah.. ahh well, they are TP's.. who cares if one is smaller?
matty (snipez / basskick)

Red HQ - Perth
newredhq.jpg

"Current version is not quite as thick as the original HQs around New Years."
Blue Caps - Perth
bluecap.jpg

"2/3 full, fine powder, no specks, all blue. Contents test black instantly. As yet, haven't drop, will advise of outcome."

Have tried the BlueCaps - very nice - long lasting too. When I started coming down, I topped it off with half a Red HQ about 10 hours after taking. Had a huge night!
These blue caps were chokablock too. Bonus!
------------------
NICE ONE BRUVVA!!!!
[This message has been edited by Draxx (edited 25 June 2001).]

sorry for this being late.
Pink Domes - Perth
pinkdomes.jpg

"Test black E2 in 3 seconds. Strong smell of aniseed"

Beige UFO's - Perth
ufo.jpg

"June 29 Test Black with E2 in 3 sec. Weird Shape"
[This message has been edited by johnboy (edited 29 June 2001).]