• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How do i prepare a shot of fentynal from a gel patch?

GlassAss420

Bluelighter
I came accross 2 75mcg/hour fentynal patches, i was shocked when I opened the paper puch and saw an auctuall gel pouch and not a bullshit mylar whatever film thingee.. I've been eating little blobs but I wanna bang it, tried mixing it with water but the water and gel stay seaperate even when heated, dosen't turn solid or get worse, i tried banging a bit of it w water, pretty good but its weird, hard to push down..

So to anyone whose shot fentynal gel what did you use to dissolve it?

My friend was having this exact same problem. I'd like to see some more info on it/discussion.

He did seem to get some effect by cooking hot water, vinegar and gel, drawing up with no tip, putting tip on and shooting it. But it wasn't nearly the same as the rush from the new matrix patches which are ironically supposed to be harder to abuse.

Anyone have any info on this? We also tried using alcohol and it didn't seem to work.

Did you try using the search engine?

Also, unless you know what you're doing (and are going to liquid measure by preparing a solution of the entire patch in a known amount of bacteriostatic water, and then measuring out a small amount), I wouldn't attempt doing this.

Have a look at the Bluelight Shrine to see how many people have fatally overdosed from IV fentanyl. This is probably one of the worst ideas in terms of recreational drug use, with benzos/barbs + methadone being a close second.

This is extremely dangerous and has killed bluelighters who had substantial tolerances. It may seem pretty weak using buccally but don't underestimate how tiny a dose you need IV and how easy it is to exceed that and OD. Search around because this has been covered rather extensively.

Thanks B I did them last night, did half of a 75 mcg/hr, 7.5mg total at a time, just pushed down a little slower than dope, got a great rush each time, each time I ran out of my room and sat with my mom for 5-10 min and she would have called 911 if I had od'd. I have a pretty high tolerence..

I appreciate the advice but 2 things, I have a beastly tolerence and also I don't really care THAT much if I live or die lately..

i wouldn't suggest shooting up gel, I've tried it, it sucks, fentanyl sucks I get it scripted don't waste your time- i've tried everything with these fuckers, its not the same kinda high at all its not euphoric, there's not a rush, just don't bother

And yeah I tried to "UTFSE" I just wanted any and all fresh new ideas that would come out of my own thread. Please leave this one open, I'd appreciate it. :)

Wow missed the guy above me, I get a great rush from it and its all kinda of euphoria, just don't last as long as heroin.. Trade-off's I guess.. I prefer GOOD raw heroin to fentynal but with the patches you know exactly what's in it and it is a great rush.

If you eat a blob or two of it and lick the empty patch before you shoot the majority it lasts longer than just iv'ing.

They were almost given to me so it was a good deal regardless..

well I have a very strong tolerance and I like other opiates so to me, the fentanyl is NOT euphoric. I don't feel anything except for not sick... and I'm a girl, not a guy lol
but i guess you say tomato I say tomaato