Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills 18/04/01

entropope

Bluelighter
Not much quantity around atm, possible due to the stoppage of 500000 pills on the east side. So there's likely to be a big fat patch of speed bomb domination on the way.
But of course there's always beige domes about. The current ones looked almost white, or creamy to me, it wasn't in bright light so beige will do. They're nothing fantastic, but they are the right stuff, and they do the do.
orange question marks - maybe a few about if you're lucky. Very nice pills. MDxx
green ?s - same as orange, but a tad thinner, and a tad less MDxx in them
smile.gif
Also very hard to come by now.
orange motorolas - kind of a 'dirty' orange colour. With white specks. They're the best of the lot that's about at the moment. Slightly more available than the ?s, but there's not many of these left either.
I've also heard of X-men, but know nothing about them.
white DNS or something I don't remember... some fashion label that's someone's name. I'll try to find out/remember. I think they're something other than mdxx.
smile.gif

horseshoes?? I haven't heard anything about these.
previous thread is here
[This message has been edited by entropope (edited 17 April 2001).]

Grey Versace are DAMN strong dose of mdxx
ye dat was me stumbling down the stairs sat night
at the Rise, hit like a tonne of bricks.
4 hours intence rushes to headfucky (not clean)
for my likin though. no platua, just suddenly
stops.
Horshoes tested them - went patch clear \
light orange \ red. so don't know what that
means exept don't consume
Beige bullets (domes?) - lovely clean mdma feel
------------------

this is from eSAFE
red ck's => dodgy
test purple
just reading the other thread, seems like there everywhere at the mo.
[This message has been edited by dj ezidick (edited 20 April 2001).]

Right, as Acid Reign suggested, there r some weired looking beige domes out... they r very small and thin, maybe 2mm tall, 4mm across maybe... as stated, darker brown covering, with pure white insides... score on one side...
other beige domes r the usual size/shape... no score....
both have similar test results...

yeah... if you can get a hold of some orange ?'s you wont be disappointed... i had them and they were fucking excellent.... however from what i have heard... the beige domes arent too crash hot... try something else if you can....

Welcome to BLuelight Voodoo sparkles
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Yeah nothing new this weekend which is a little scary
frown.gif
But a shortage always occurs after Big weekends like eater and labour day, *Hopefully* there'll be something coming in. i've been saying "it's been too good for too long it's got to stop sometime" for ages and i think my curse has finally worked, speedbombs for all.. Bwahahahahahahahahaha
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Peace
rc1n

speed bombs suck like a bitch but what can you do maybe have a break for a while but that wont happen i find the green ? still floatin about tho. you just need to be keen enough to look

Had an FQ last week. Couldnt find much and got it at the last minute. Had it with whizz, and picked the ketamine in it right away. Didnt pick the speed tho... either coz i had already taken a fairly large amount, or because it was a small amount in the pill. Most likely both. The interesting thing is that they were rated on pillreports.com, but back in september last year. Dont know if someone held onto some and is letting them go now?
Ket/speed mix, and a bad one at that. Dont waste your money.

I've got a bad feeling a drought will be upon us soon. Its been too good for too long. This year we've had great pill after great pill. Question marks, Smilies, Motorolas, Versaces the list goes on.
With that huge bust over east, I just get a sensing Perth's supply is going to dry up. I hope I'm wrong.

These beige domes are quite nice from what i hear. Friends got off on half. These are the beige coloured bigger domes that regularly pop up. Not these little brown ones with the split.
Does anyone remember this time last year? it took us about 2 months to get any mdxx.

Smiley: from what I hear, itll be better within a couple of weeks
smile.gif
This is from someone who predicted this drought we have now.
So im clinging to hope.

I'm with u Acid-reign.
Last year just before we had the huge drought of May-June with not a SINGLE MDXX pill in sight, all that was around for April was bullets.
Now all that is around is domes.
Sounds eerily similar.
Hopefully Jakoz is right!
PVD with no pills is not allowed!

Has anyone heard anything about green USA's?
------------------
I thought it was a panadol!

I find acid EXTREMELY hard to find. Maybe I dont know the right people, but I've been trying for a long time to locate some.

...And she's back in the game!!
Herro Delerious!
Long time no post... grrrr... very grrrr...
biggrin.gif

Argh, pill situation looking dry as a.... dry as an Anzac Biscuit?
I wish the pill situation was like brownie mix atm!!
mmmMmm

Orion: Do you think that that bust caused the drought? I would have thought all the quality shit coming through for the last 10 weeks have been imports anyway...?
Does anyone know which pills over that time period were confirmed locally made pills?
My theory is, is that that mdma synthesis lab / pill creation thingamijigga / whatever it was... pill-cranker-outerer; was just starting up and had finally got it's shit together to get producing, but they got busted... so we never got to feel their new products anyway...
Anyone else have a theory? Or does anyone... have ... some INSIDE information?!
wink.gif

COz if anyone does, spill, coz this is interesting! (And I am obviously frickin bored, writing a bout anzac biscuits... brownie mix wtf...)
Annnnyway....

hey smiley, yeah, acid has been real hard to get, but recently i found a few options became open... looks like a lttile more may be circulating...