• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Amyl ?? How to use please????

you just sniff it for a 2 or 3 seconds i think.
I have never tried it although a mate offered me some once. He just sniffed it a couple seconds and thats it.
RobE.
------------------
Yeah nice one brov! :)

Make sure your don't put your nose on the bottle when your sniffing it. it burns
frown.gif

Ministry 99: this british guy comes up to me and offers me something he called "head rush" it was in a tiny bottle with a tube thingy that goes in to your nose, he held it for me and pushed something which sent these fumes up in to my nose, for at least 10 minutes i felt this wikid mental rush, anyway apparently you can get amyl and put it in to a makeshift bottle thingy similar to this . . . have no idea where/how though
smile.gif

I don't know about sniffing for 2 or 3 seconds .. I say exhale, close one nostril, then inhale through the other until your lungs are full .. hold it in for a moment and then breathe out.
Another approach is to inhale a lesser amount, and then re-dose a few times in 20-30 second intervals.
And of course make sure you get your nose good and close to the bottle.
A mate of mine rigged up a modified vicks inhaler with amyl once. He took out the vicks stuff, soaked some kind of dressing in amyl and popped it in there. Apparently it's much better because the fumes (mmm .. fumes) are more concentrated and less escapes in comparison with sniffing it out of the bottle.

I went looking for Amyl Nitrate but the best I could do was Amyl Buthanol (Z-Best). Will this work the same????

I heard you can get it from certain adult shops selling them as some sort of sex helper.. in various named littl bottles etc etc.. is this true?

Yes, it is sold at some sex shops.
[This message has been edited by luro (edited 03 May 2001).]

HOW I LOVE MY AMYL
A lot of bluelighters on here now just how much I love this stuff. Just check out my signature
smile.gif

(deleted)
How to take amyl is easy. Cover one nostril with a finger, hold the bottle up to the uncovered nostril (do not let it touch your nose, amyl burns the next day are a bitch) Take a big wiff in, then repeat on the other nostril. Be sure to close the lid straight after you finished sniffing in both noses.
Don't let the actual liquid get on your skin, because it can and does burn, and it's not nice the next day.
------------------
sniff it like an amylmal
[This message has been edited by BigTrancer (edited 04 May 2001).]

Grrrrr!!!
Get rid of that location!!!
Someone wanna remove that location please?

Remember, NO SUPPLIERS!
Even if its for something legal...

I understand what one of the previous posters meant about a modification of a solid type vicks inhaler to hold a piece of material soaked in amyl to vapourise inside. However, just in case anyone misread that post:
Please do not put amyl nitrite liquid into a "sinex" type vicks inhaler.
Inhaling droplets of that liquid would most probably be the worst thing you ever did to yourself. One can only imagine the terrible burns to the throat and oesophagus that would ensue.
Just to add a couple of quotes from Biscuit from last November:
Amyl nitrite is the correct term although everyone says nitrate.
I have seen people pass out from holding it in, get headaches from doing it too often, and get dangerously hot esp on pills.
The stuff u buy is rarely proper amyl, but butyl or isobutyl nitrites. Apparently amyl isnt allowed to be sold, but people get away with these. Nowhere near as good.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.