• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Danger of doing too much speed?

jwc

Greenlighter
Alright, so basically i just started doing speed about 4-5 months ago, and during the summer i would usually only do them on the weekend.. But then when school started i would start doing 2 pills at most because it really helps me focus on my work at school and i feel much more calm and relax and i feel comfortable around anyone.. But my question is should i be worried about doing it TOO much? Now when i don't do speed i get angry alot quicker and im not so patient i also have a very lower tolerance.

Sorry if my english isn't very good i speak french so my english isn't that great

Well i live in the montreal area, well the northern part. It's methamphetamine i'm pretty sure the type of pills i usually get are called SS, RedBull, PitBull, ICE and the kinda i usually get is Sonic which has a little image of sonic the hedgehog on it. You can probably find these pills all over pillsreports just to make sure.

Are you saying you do 2 pills a day? Or only on occasion? And do you know the dose in each pill? If you are only using on occasion in low/moderate doses you should be ok. Based on what you said about symptoms of abstaining use, you may be showing signs of early psychological addiction (not to serious though). Be careful, methamphetamine has a strong pull when you get into it regularly.

No, i do 2 maximum for school because my tolerance is very low... And how do i tell the doses of pills anyways?

Nice!! Another tweaker from Quebec!! :D
For what it's worth, I've been doing Quebec speed pills for more than a year and nothing bad happened to me.

For harm reduction sake, since you say your tolerance is low, try and keep it low!! When I started speed, I was doing it with people far more tolerant than me, taking much more, so quickly my dosage went up. About 2-3 months ago, I was doing like 6 pills in a night just so I could get high.

Since I moved from where I lived, I rarely do speed anymore. And since I stopped, I didn't notice anything different with me compared to when I started.

Just try to eat when you are high and take time to stop and sleep after a day tweaking! :)

Now that I do it often, I can eat and sleep fine which is so much better because i hate losing alot of weight since i'm not really that big at the moment.. I also hear that quebec is known for it's good speed because it's so popular.

yes you can definately do too much meth. i'm glad you are doing pills and not smoking snorting or shooting it, even though its all the same for me, for the sake of harm reduction I think a pill form of meth would be the best way to go, assuming the dosage was/is regulated... You don't want to do too much of this shit, cause it can make you see things, become very disoriented, lose weight, etc etc but I can't go pointing fingers, so I'll just say its best to keep it in moderation. I myself cannot do meth as it makes me a total tweaker in 2 seconds flat, first hit. After about 4 days to a week- I'm imagining conspiracies. If you can avoid meth altogether, you should-this is even a better idea probably good luck

i cant help, cause i havent done meth only amphetamine for 6/7 months and i overdosed nearly every time (i got so addicted to it that i needed larger doses n i started to take it 3 /4/days a row )
now i havent been taking amphetamine for month now and im gettin angry very easily as well and not liking people not caring what other thinks
but you should really get off that shit , meth is even worse then amph ,you have to stop
it was really hard for me to stop , and im still thinkin about taking it again

Last edited: