Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Phenazepam/20mg Vaporized) The Lost Day

Nosada

Greenlighter
Dose History:
4 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose Seeds
Various Amounts of JWH (018 + 250) vaporized
Large Amounts of MDPV (insuflated and vaporized)
Small Amounts 4-aco-dmt vaporized
30mg DMT vaporized
and finally
15-20mg Phenazepam vaporized

This trip ended up a mistake in the first place, and should only serve as a warning. Seriously this was not a drug experiment to be retried, or tested, or even enjoyed. It should simply be a reminder of what happens when you go too far and end up overly debilitated.

Throughout the night I had been dosing several substances, mostly using a soldering iron to vaporize, starting at a handful of LSA seeds at nightfall, lines and vapes of MDPV to keep me going throughout the night, every JWH just for fun, and even 4-aco-dmt as an experiment, which apparently had an effect. I had a lot of substances in my system, but the real problem didn't arise until I went back for another vaporized dose of MDPV.

First off, this binge with 4aco and DMT and MDPV was happening at ten in the morning. What I thought was the MDPV however, was actualy Phenazepam, a fairly poweful benzo-like research chemical. Oral doses of Phenazepam tend to be between 4 and 5 milligrams. Since I put on an equivalent amount for what I thought was MDPV, I ended up putting about 15 to 20 milligrams of phenezepam on my heating element.

As I started to smoke it I knew something was drastically wrong. Visuals from the DMT smoked earlier came back as people began to warp and shape into earthy looking creatures.The visuals began to become very intense, with cobwebs everywhere, and a certain dresser door that I couldn't open for longer than a second, just because it was full of translucent 3d objects. That would be my first real last memory, because suddenly after I woke up in my bed two days later, still fully dressed, no recollection of the past day at all.

The worst parts are that I can't remember at all what I did or who I saw for an entire day, and the one eyewitness report was that I was seen at the time to be the most frazzled looking, incoherent, and out-of-it that I've ever been. I was apparently pacing some tables and occasionally sitting while possibly mumbling nonsense to myself, hair frizzed up like a madman..

Now, I'm not the type to blackout drinking or doing other shit, but accidentally vaping phenazepam, especially at what was a pretty large dose, completely lost a day for me. I'm still benzo'd out as I write this several days later, just to show the strength of the substance. I'm sure you all know the risks of benzos and shit, but still be careful with that shit. If all that happens is you lose track of an uneventful day, you're lucky.

Last edited:
Why would you smoke phenazepam, also did you expect binging on so many shit RC's would actually end well?

Why would you smoke phenazepam, also did you expect binging on so many shit RC's would actually end well?

:X hey, it's always ended fine before, just like I said, the phenazepam was poorly labeled, vaporizing it was an accident. The rest of the RC binge is not the subject of this report, it's just the kind of thing that happens frequently enough to me and ends pleasantly enough that I don't really classify it. The point of this report is more just the accidental vaporization of the phenazepam. Sorry if I'm a bit defensive, but I feel like you really missed the point and compensated by straight attacking me.

is 4-aco-dmt able to be vaped? i assumed it was like mushrooms and couldn't be. either way i don't think i'd recommend it...

It is but the dose for smoked 4-aco-dmt fumarate is much higher then the oral dose. It is a pretty huge waste to smoke it instead of using it orally. I think the OP mixed alot of chemicals that have the potential to not mix well.

Mixing MDPV and DMT (I assume he means NN-DMT) is insanely stupid.

You snorted JWH-018 and 250..? I thought that had no effect as they are not water soluble

It is but the dose for smoked 4-aco-dmt fumarate is much higher then the oral dose. It is a pretty huge waste to smoke it instead of using it orally. I think the OP mixed alot of chemicals that have the potential to not mix well.

Mixing MDPV and DMT (I assume he means NN-DMT) is insanely stupid.

I 'm just gonna point out that this is like the the fourth post I've seen today as I scan through different threads where you've accused someone else of being stupid or foolish.

Why not just relax? It's his trip report.

OH YEA BECARE FUL WITH DAT PHENAZEPAM!!!
My gf,video taped me while I was on this stuff.I didnt have a scale,so I dipped a toothpick in the bag and licked it,then I think I did that maybe one or two more times.Apparently,I was out of it for 3 days.The video she showed me,was me looking like a junkie nodding in and out(Worse than I ever was when Iwas shootin dope)Which I dont do anymore,thank god.But it reminded me of when I did shoot up,and it scared me.It was really bad ,because I had my son w/me since I moved away to try and get myslf together.But,i had him with me,and a few timew=s my gf told me my son was asking "why is Papi tired""is Papi sleeopy?"and that just crushed me.Not only did my son have to witness that,but I dont even remeber some of the time he was here.We went to the zoo,and apparently magically kept it together,but I dont remeber it.Even rode an elephant,and only remeber bits and pieces,like it was a dream,sloiipng through your fingers.

HAVE FUN<BUT BE CAREFUL

Got a ton of diazepam in Mexico for cheap when I was young. Didn't quite know what it was. We ended up eating 90mg each 3x10mg 3 times (because it was "weak", we "weren't feeling it".
I blacked out for the entire vacation pretty much and apparently climbed an Mayan pyramid but have like a 1 second memory of it :(

Didn't ride an elephant though...haha.

Last edited:
I can vouch for smoking phenazepam... It is actually a great way to do it if you are careful. Works off of foils but it's better in a meth style (vape) pipe. The best part is the smoke is PURPLE! I mean REALLY purple. Trippy shit, and if you smoke it in a glass vape pipe it will turn your glass purple and it will remain that way until you melt it out of there.

Hell of a rush too! One day me and a buddy found out it is also a helluva rush smoking mdpv and phenazepam in the same pipe at the same time. Kind of like the time me and a buddy decided a few years ago that it would be fun to put crack and meth in a lightbulb together and smoke it... wow! Like taking a hit of meth and then immediately hitting a crack pipe.

Vaping 2ce in this manner is pretty crazy too. The dosage required is much less than eating.

-simstim

I find eating phenazepam produces little euphoria. Good for anxiety or muscle spasms. Smoking it however, can be pretty damn euphoric. Also so pretty and PURPLE! Remember though it is equipotent to xanax and klonipin. .5mg-1mg vaped is PLENTY. Much more and you will black out and loose track of whole days.

I wanted to try IV but what would you dissolve it in? ethanol? Shooting benzos with vodka just sounds like a bad idea :p

I have pondered trying this chemical for some time now and every time I am about to order it I consider how traditional benzos effect my behavior and memory, then close the window.

Still, there is usually something perversely delightful in piecing together the fractured memories and physical evidence of a benzodiazepine spree.

Last edited:
You're lucky, I was out for about a month because a had a 1g baggie that I kept hidden from everybody (apparently I was quite good at it, since nobody took it off me or found the stuff...)

A whole month!