• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Couple arrested after toddler found with meth bottle

seep

Bluelighter
CHARLOTTE COUNTY - Authorities arrested a North Port couple on child neglect charges after they were reportedly found passed out in a car while a 2-year-old boy played with a methadone bottle.

A Charlotte County sheriff's deputy reported finding a woman lying face down on the floorboard of a Volkswagen and a man slumped behind the wheel. The child was sitting on the man's lap with a bottle, according to an arrest report.

The deputy said the driver, Adin David Nichol, 29, of the 2500 block of Bay City Terrace, and 22-year-old Ashley Elizabeth Sangiovanni, of the 1200 block of Ramrod Street, were unresponsive and did not appear to be breathing.

Getting no response, the deputy attempted to remove the child, but when he opened the car door, Nichol nearly fell out and dropped the toddler from his lap, the Sheriff's Office reported. The deputy caught the child before he hit the ground and managed to wake Nichol and Sangiovanni.

Deputies recovered five bottles of liquid methadone prescribed to both Nichol and Sangiovanni, who reportedly just got them from a clinic. They also found a clear plastic bag with 16 roxiocodone pills along with an ornage straw that tested positive for opiates, authorities said.

full story here

fuck those guys go get high when you get home jesus christ and if you can't do that then DON'T PASS OUT IN THE FUCKIN CAR.

That kid should've shoved the dude and the old girl out of the car and taken off with their shit. Dumbass just sat there eating shit with a meth bottle.

some people with no regards. that kinda sickens me to hear about little kids having to be in the midst of their guardians active addiction. it scares me to have to put my child thru that.

So sad...poor kid...I can just imagine what he sees on a daily basis. His mommy never quite there, if she even takes care of him on time. Same with the dad. He's gonna be taken away by the foster system and in like 10 years will probably be feeling a lot of pain when he realizes the situation.

His parents are sick. Maybe they'll get into treatment soon and be there for the kid. I hope so. It hurts when your parents aren't there for you, for whatever reason. I've lived the life. The pain never really goes away.

should edit the title, makes it sound like crystal meth was liquefied and put in a baby bottle or something haha

So sad...poor kid...I can just imagine what he sees on a daily basis. His mommy never quite there, if she even takes care of him on time. Same with the dad. He's gonna be taken away by the foster system and in like 10 years will probably be feeling a lot of pain when he realizes the situation.

His parents are sick. Maybe they'll get into treatment soon and be there for the kid. I hope so. It hurts when your parents aren't there for you, for whatever reason. I've lived the life. The pain never really goes away.

And we wonder why we have so many screwed up teenage kids running around.

Stupid ass motherfuckers, i wish i would have found them like that.. i would have fucked them up so bad.