• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Marijuana: A Chronic History

SDforever420

Bluelighter
WHEN: Tonight at 9/8central. ON: History Channel. IRONIC NAME?: I think not. Whos watching it?

I'll def be watching this. I love the CHRONIC HISTORY title-lol, pretty sure the history channel has got some stoners working there :), Should be a good show to watch and take some bong rips=D.

i gotta stop watching. im dry right now and this show is just makin of fiend

Hahaha. You can see me on this buying erb at the rainforest in west LA!!! Hahaha. I had to sign a waiver, but didnt think that would actually be aired.

i watched it. it was pretty good. HC tryed really hard to be unbiased by throwing in a couple nazi - type ppl but you could def tell that it was a pro- pot show haha.

my favorite thing was that they said ( i think) 60% of baby boomers are now starting to smoke weed. lol

Yea def a good show, pro legalization vibe all the way. The anti weed peope on the show looked like idiots as usual and the pro party def looked intelligent and sensible. I thought it was pretty well done. Props to history channel!

I'm glad they mentioned Portugal. Its not too often they come up during these types of shows.

The blonde lady said you cant compare the US with Portugal because America is a prideful and hardworking nation or something to that effect.

That blond lady needed the stupid fucked out of her. She was the most retarded person on the whole show.

yup^ i forgot to mention that

how fucked up is that? all i could think is what an arrogant stuck up bitch! thats the exact fucking stereotype of americans. ahhh she mad me real mad

I watched it last night and found it to be pretty interesting. Nothing groundbreaking though. They do discuss the marijuana-friendly places like Amsterdam. They also talk about the alternative smoke like K2, although they don't even mention JWH. I've watched pretty much every marijuana documentary that I know of and could do without hearing Harry Anslinger's name ever again.

Marijuana: A Chronic History pt 1

Marijuana: A Chronic History pt 2

s on Newsgroups awhile ago. it was pretty good, a lot of good discussion on the state of medical weed in the US.

I've got enough information about drugs bouncing around in my brain, thanks to hanging out in Bluelight. I don't need my life to be a 24/7 obsession with drugs. That's why I dislike these sorts of programs.