• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

The DEA Makes It Too Easy (Ad-Libbed DEA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trojanllama

Greenlighter
It is hilarious how off-base and hypocritical the DEA can be. I made this very apparent by Ad-Libbing their official public service announcement (here). I give you: Illegal Stuff is Illegal because its Harmful:

Original 1:
Lbcrs.png

Ad-Libbed 1:
ZGqWd.png

Original 2:
R5ajq.png

Ad-Libbed 2:
EloXY.png

Original 3:
hI25Y.png

Ad-Libbed 3:
Bw9Kq.png

Original 4:
2fPIh.png

Ad-Libbed 4:
Auo4h.png

Comments?
Also, I challenge you to make your own; Its fun.

-TrojanLllama

This "nonsense" is showing how fundamentally wrong the DEA's argument is for the "illegalization" of drugs. Basically they are saying we should ban "something"(coke, masturbation, pole vaulting, whatever..) simply because it could be harmful.

Last edited:
It pretty much said illegal drugs and alcohol are equally dangerous. Then why is alcohol legal? Or better yet, street drugs illegal? They are equally dangerous according to the DEA. Ugh. Don't get me fucking started.

What, no mention of Monosodium Glutamate, the most addictive food additive currently in use worldwide?

What, no mention of Monosodium Glutamate, the most addictive food additive currently in use worldwide?

Let me see...

(1) Schedule I.—
(A) The drug or other substance has a high potential for abuse. >check
(B) The drug or other substance has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States. >check
(C) There is a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision." >check

MSG is now Schedule I

Fact 4: Cigarettes and alcohol are legal because they make you live forever.

That's what it should say....

Please follow our format, which requires articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.