• Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Film: Paranormal Activity 2

rate this film

• [img]http://i.bluelight.ru/g//543/1star.gif[/img]

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ds

Bluelight Crew
Holy shit was this scary, if you thought the first one was scary? u gotta see this one, if you saw the first one u remimber that picture? well it's in the second movie to, and wow. i'm still shaking, this is a 9/10 it's one of the best scary movies i've seen in a long time. i spilt a large popcorn all over my date because of this movie.
For real, check it out. now that Halloween is coming up, get scared!!!
;)

My friend and I were just saying we want to rent the first so we can go see the second! :)

i love scary movies but often they are just not scary enough,
so will have to watch these one's & see if it hits my spot,

^As someone who is disapointed in 90% of horror movies, I thought the original was pretty creepy. Definitely one of the better paranormal movies I've ever seen.

This one is suppose to be a prequel right?

ive now downloaded both and am going to watch them tonight,
hope its worth it,
i read on Internet when downloading that they are supposedly the scariest films since the exorcist, which i actually found funny not scary, lol, but maybe that's just me.

I looooovvvvved the first one. Fucking loved it.

We all have different tastes and I guess these sort of movies aren't for everyone. I just personally love this type of movie. Paranormal, The Blair Witch Project, Cloverfield.. pretty much anything with that camcorder feel, I enjoy a lot. But it's not for everyone because many people I know hated all those movies.

I don't know if I've ever found any movie to be "scary" exactly, but I will say that watching the first Paranormal Activity was honestly one of the most suspenseful movie experiences I've ever had.

My friend at work told me today that he was up all night after watching this yesterday. He said a grown man in front of him jumped so hard that he spilled his food all over himself. Definitely looking forward to this one.

I thought the first was scarier than the second but I enjoyed both.

I didn't really rate it that highly. There was one spot that gave me a good jump but as a whole it just didn't really do it for me. It just seemed far too slow without any real atmosphere or suspense being built. I haven't seen the first but have been told it was a little scarier.

The dog was well trained though :)

Can someone explain to me what exactly about the first movie was scary? I sat in the theater the entire time, fighting to stay awake. Ooooooooh, a door opened by itself a bit. Oh my God! The sheets ruffled up all by themselves! Seriously? I kept thinking the scary moments would come any minute now. Never happened.

Scariest movie of all time is definitely The Exorcist. The part where Reagan is stabbing herself in the crotch with a cross going "Fuck me mother, Fuck me." and the blood is flying holy crap.

But for people who can't appreciate the classics I'd say Identity (just cool), What Lies Beneath (gotta love Harrison Ford), and The Others (Nicole Kidman can't do wrong...except for her nose). If you are immature don't care about a stupid plot then The Strangers is the scariest jump out creepy combo.

As for Paranormal activity very good but I get a little nauseous with the cam in movies like that.

I just personally love this type of movie. Paranormal, The Blair Witch Project, Cloverfield..

But I liked Blair Witch and Cloverfield did okay too. As did [REC], you'll love that if you haven't seen it. They rereleased an english remake called Quarantine I think.

Can someone explain to me what exactly about the first movie was scary? I sat in the theater the entire time, fighting to stay awake. Ooooooooh, a door opened by itself a bit. Oh my God! The sheets ruffled up all by themselves! Seriously? I kept thinking the scary moments would come any minute now. Never happened.

I think it's because most ghost movies go all out with effects and stupid story lines while this one (the original anyway) is more realistic and subtle. Its more of an implied horror rather than objects flying around the room or people having visions of dead people.

But I liked Blair Witch and Cloverfield did okay too. As did [REC], you'll love that if you haven't seen it. They rereleased an english remake called Quarantine I think.

I've seen Quarantine but not Rec. Quarantine was decent, nothing exceptional, I'd give it 3 stars.

Can someone explain to me what exactly about the first movie was scary? I sat in the theater the entire time, fighting to stay awake.

That's funny because the friend I went to see it with DID fall asleep and snored next to me the entire movie. I had to keep nudging him. He's snoring and I'm on the edge of my seat, biting my nails, lol. Just goes to show how different people are. Personally, I find very quiet, subtle creepiness and suspense much, much scarier than in your face gore and violence.

Take the movie, "The Descent" for example. I don't know how many of you have seen that but it's about a group of women going spelunking in an unexplored cave and then being attacked by some sort of monsters down there. The entire first half of the movie is the girls climbing around in the dark, crawling through creepily tiny holes in rock (ugh, claustrophobia) and suspecting they are being stalked. The second half is where all the action/gore goes down and I found the second half, where something actually happens, to pale in comparison to the first half when it comes to scariness.

Suspense>action imo.

Scariest movie of all time is definitely The Exorcist. The part where Reagan is stabbing herself in the crotch with a cross going "Fuck me mother, Fuck me." and the blood is flying holy crap.

The Exorcist isn't only one of the scariest movies of all time but one of the best films of all time period, imo... it's a work of art. Love that movie. The scene where Reagan has gotten lose from her restraints and is crawling around on the bed arching her back and reaching up for the ceiling and then the figure of the demonic statue appears in the light behind her has to be one of the best horror movie scenes ever. Just... a masterpiece.

I think it's because most ghost movies go all out with effects and stupid story lines while this one (the original anyway) is more realistic and subtle. Its more of an implied horror rather than objects flying around the room or people having visions of dead people.

Yep, exactly. With paranormal it feels real. I've had a lot of paranormal experiences in my life and this film felt like reliving some of those creepy vibes I've felt myself, at times. Except for the ending, which I felt was dumb and wayyyyy over the top.

Showed the first one to the boyfriend last night, he enjoyed it. Said it gave him chills. We are seeing the second tomorrow probably. :) Will rate upon return.

My friend and I were just saying we want to rent the first so we can go see the second! :)

Watch the first scene of the first movie, then go watch the second movie. It all plays out.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick. I fucking loved this movie. It's that twisted stuff I like so much :)