• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Eastbound And Down

cr250owner

Bluelighter
The show stars Danny McBride (played Red the drug dealer in Pineapple Express) as a hot shit, super cocky MLB pitcher. As his career progresses his fastball starts dropping off and his career goes down hill. Now the Hot shit, cocky baseball player has to get used to living a normal life but isn't ready to give up his fame.

WATCH THIS SHOW YOU WILL THANK ME I PROMISE!!!!!

First Episode Pilot

^^ watch that and I guarantee you'll be a fan of the show

Best of Stevie Janowski - Kennys assistant

Eastbound And Down IMDB website

This is by far the best show on TV right now. it's on HBO by the way

At this point season one had me laughing more, but the second season still seems good. Stevie getting shot? Priceless. NSFW, oops.

probably the only show currently on tv which makes me laugh out loud many times every episode.

alasdair

great show, hella funny, not gonna watch the season season until i can watch it like a 3 and half hour movie
last season was 6 episodes this i think is gonna be 7, so 3 and hafl hours of pure comic gold

This show is a true comedy classic.......it takes a certain type of person to love danny mcbride!!

Season two is great. The Mexican midget sidekick is one of the funniest things I've seen on TV for years.

I can't see the Mexican midget without thinking of his awful role in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

oompa.jpg

But yeah, this season is great.

Holy shit. That little guy is hilarious! I haven't been able to watch Eastbound and Down because I don't have HBO. But I found a compilation of Aaron and he is a fiery little fucker:

The Best of Aaron

I find baseball as exciting as masturbating to The Weather Channel, but I think this show is very funny.

Yep, I think baseball is really dull but this show is funny. All you need to know is that one guy throws a ball while another guy tries to hit it with a stick.

I'm not into baseball and know nothing about it...will I still find this funny?

Yes you will still like it. You could HATE Baseball and still really enjoy the show. Baseball is just the background story of the man KENNY "FUCKING" POWERS. The show is basically about him as a person, definitely not a baseball show.

I just finished season one yesterday.

It went too damn quick.

Need to see season 2 now.

This was genuinely funny, esp the slam dunk lunch tray. That had to be ad lib at its finest.