• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

1 Pill Just Doesn't Do It For Me Anymore.. Time to Double Drop?

ludakhris

Greenlighter
Hey guys.

I'm a very experienced dropper. And have taken at least 60+ pills.

At a certain point in my life I very much abused MDMA and took 1 every week for about half a year.

I know now that I regret doing that due to my very diminished rolls now my great increase in tolerance.

The last roll I have done was very weak and barely hit me. And I took pokeballs. Took 1 then 1 two hours later. The last time I have rolled was 1.5 months ago.

Now this big event is coming up and I want to really have a good time. Is it time to start double dropping?

Have you tried taking 1, then another 1 an hour later? If yes, then have you tried 1, then another 1 an hour later, then another 1 an hour after the second?

If you answer no to either of these, I'd say try them first. If you haven't done them that close together before, it should have you rolling hard. I'd avoid double dropping until you absolutely have to. If you double drop now, you may roll a little harder than if you do what i described, but then you what are you gonna do? Your option to double drop will already have been used. I'm trying to give you a way to get as much hard rolling as possible with as few pills as possible. The faster you shoot your tolerance up, the faster mdma will stop working for you...no matter how much you take.

Yea I've been on a 1 month break now since the drop on the 1.5 month break.

So I'll try dropping 1 hour after the first and see what happens. Thanks

Have you tried taking 1, then another 1 an hour later? If yes, then have you tried 1, then another 1 an hour later, then another 1 an hour after the second?

If you answer no to either of these, I'd say try them first. If you haven't done them that close together before, it should have you rolling hard. I'd avoid double dropping until you absolutely have to. If you double drop now, you may roll a little harder than if you do what i described, but then you what are you gonna do? Your option to double drop will already have been used. I'm trying to give you a way to get as much hard rolling as possible with as few pills as possible. The faster you shoot your tolerance up, the faster mdma will stop working for you...no matter how much you take.

this is the most worst advice ive ever seen about dosages. this method will only leave you with a cracked out feeling at the end of the roll...

a better way to go about it if you plan on taking more pills is to only bump it up a lil.... at first pop 1 and 1/2 of a pill then pop the other pill an hour later,(it would be better at this start dose to re-dose with only 3/4 of the 2nd pill, but the fuck you gonna do with 1/4 a E pill!?)

i like to double drop then take another 60minutes to 90 minutes later, works great roll ballss PLUR

and that method george described is probably horrible for your brain and a waste of MD.
if 1 isnt good enough, try 1.5
if 1.5 isnt good enough, go for 2.
simple as that, if you feel daring you could go for 2 as is.
aint gonna kill you..

James and LSD...exactly how is it worse for your brain to drop 2 pills each an hour apart than to drop 2 pills at once? I'm dying to hear this one.

Ludakhris...you've got my suggestion. Either way isn't gonna be a huge difference in the high, but the way I suggested will keep your tolerance from going up as quickly. Double dropping will shoot your tolerance up quickly.

James and LSD...exactly how is it worse for your brain to drop 2 pills each an hour apart than to drop 2 pills at once? I'm dying to hear this one.

Ludakhris...you've got my suggestion. Either way isn't gonna be a huge difference in the high, but the way I suggested will keep your tolerance from going up as quickly. Double dropping will shoot your tolerance up quickly.

i think they're referring to..

then have you tried 1, then another 1 an hour later, then another 1 an hour after the second?
%)

That was my second suggestion, but I still think spreading 3 out over three or four hours will not bring your tolerance up as fast as double dropping.

how george? lets see...i very well might be wrong though, im not a neurologist, but i still am not too opposed to the idea of double dropping, even if i were wrong.
MDMA is in all likelyhood, neurotoxic to begin with, you agree?
if you drop 2 at once, while yes, that is a higher dose, but..
A. no pills in america (other than apparently mints) have more than about 90mg of MDMA. Pokeballs, one of the first batches were DEA tested, 90mg each. So lets say you have pokeballs, acknowledged as MDMA High on PR. Thats 180mg of MDMA if you double drop, assuming that the pokeball stamp hasnt been faked or that the presser lowered the amount of MDMA per pill. Thats still not a fantastically high dose. Enough to floor most people, yes, enough to be "dangerous"? No.
Not moreso than a regular dose of MDMA, that is. And also, it sounds like the OP has some tolerance, which means that 180mg doesnt go as far as it would for an intolerant user.
B. If you take 1 pill, then another when you peak, you are extending the action of the droog. As in, MDMA is causing neurotransmitter release longer. I would think it would be more stressful on the brain to endure such conditions for longer periods than to just have one larger massive release (like wut would happen with 2 pill)
and, its a waste of MDMA anyway. IME redosing, until you get ridiculous with your booster doses, gets you maybe an hour more of actual effect, for enough MD to get a decent effect off of in the first place. I see no reason NOT to double drop if you are experienced enough and know what youre doing (along with good tested pills) because you're not going to OD on MDMA anyway. Could just be me, but the only times ive had good pills, no MDMA tolerance whatsoever, ive still wanted more from pills that were apparently MDxx high. OP if you think you are ready and can handle it, go for it, just be more careful than usual..you wont be getting ridiculously unheard of doses. It could just be me, but i do not understand how people roll "so hard" from individual pills. Could just be me knowing that really no pills have even .1 in them, but the 2 times i had good MDxx high pills i wasnt satisfied with the effects..with NO mdxx tolerance id start with at least 1.5 pills. But then again, i dont particularly like (or take) low doses of anything so..

"1 Pill Just Doesn't Do It For Me Anymore.. Time to Double Drop?"

Actually, "Time to" take a break.

^this man is probably spot on, however.
It is probably much worse for you to roll while your brain is STILL not back to normal than it is for you to just doubledrop without a MD tolerance.
My advice is to just hold off, there are lots of other droogs than MDMA (might i reccomend 2CB) if you must keep going..

LSD...I'm no neurologist myself, but I would guess that while rolling for a longer period may mean that your brain is in a neurotoxic state for longer, the severity of the neurotoxicity could be significantly worse from an isolated higher dose.

In other words, by spreading it out, perhaps the the length of the neurotoxic state is longer, but the level of neurotoxicity doesn't get as high. Regardless, I can say that IME, the comedown from double dropping is worse and the sense of my brain "frying" is much stronger.

Also, with regard to your statement about redosing and extending the roll, the reason you may have trouble with this is exactly because you're double dropping. With the right combinations of dosing, I have no problem rolling hard for 5 or 6 hours. If my tolerance is up, that might involve double dropping, but I'm still able to roll hard for an extended period. It's all about the dosage and how you time it. A

nyway, the OP expressed concern with tolerance, not neurotoxicity, so my post was geared towards limiting the tolerance from skyrocketing, and I still say that double dropping raises tolerance much faster.

i dont double drop, i dont take pills for that matter even, and redosing NEVER doubled my peak time. Oh for sure man i agree doubledropping would definitely increase tolerance way quicker. For me, in my body, .15ish of dank ass molly gives me 3 hours of peak, and IME redosing gives me maybe, MAYBE an hour or 1.5hrs more. My body is weird though, before this summer i had only had proper MDxx twice, this summer i got some molly, the first 2 or 3 times i rolled on it (not ridiculously too close, mind you) it took about 1.5 hours to come up and the comeup was extremely uncomfortable and speedy feeling (this stuff was tested, very pure, dank shit) and the peaks were maybe 2 hours, maybe 2 and a half?, but the last 2 times ive rolled, the comeup time has decreased down to about an hour (with no uncomfort) and peaks seem to last longer, all off of the exact same molly that is straight up MDMA, and i dont think theres any inactive cut in it either...but my body is weird anyway. When i redosed (and bear in mind, i have redosed almost every time, but last time i didnt fully redose and next roll i wont redose) i would dose around .1 (my doses of molly were always around .15, never less but not much more..) and i wouldnt really feel it kick in even, i would just maintain the same effects, albeit probably longer than if i hadn't redosed.

3 hours of peak from .15 molly is some SERIOUS molly! I know what you mean about the speediness of it at first...I had a similar thing when I ran into some great molly about a year ago. I had a weird experience where I was at a long event and dropped probably like 3 caps (I think like .1 in each) over a 2-3 hour period and then got hungry and ate which brought me down a bit, but then I dropped another 4 caps over the nest 4 hours and peaked harder than before. That had never happened and shouldn't happen...was good molly.

Anyway, I always redose and have spent a long time trying to optomize how I do it to get the longest, hardest roll. Usually, when my tolerance is high, it's something like I double drop to start, then drop 1 an hour later, then double drop again an hour after that and if I'm up for it 1 more an hour after that. Anything more will make me puke and taking more at the end does nothing. That's with 80 - 100mg pills.

With molly, it's a little different for me. I may double drop to start and then take 1 more an hour later and another an hour after that. This is with 150mg doses. The time of my peak isn't usually as long with molly...somewhere on par with what you described (4-5 hours), but can be more intense. And, yea, I get ridiculous with the doses, but I'm experienced and know my body.

One pill has NEVER done it for me. The first time I rolled I took one pill. Then, two days later we took TWO of that SAME EXACT pill, and it was a completely different experience (way way better). MDMA seems almost like a different drug once you get out of the one pill range, 2 is wonderful and 3 is simply amazing.

Rolling on one is a waste IMO, I always do 2 or more. Assuming average dosage per pill approx 100mg MDMA. Having done just one pill on several occasions now, I would rather do no pills than take one because it takes me sort of 'half way' to that E world, where I'm still here and thinking about shit I have to do the next day, etc, and it makes the roll annoying.

I roll 2-4 times per year only too, screw taking one.

Trust me, once you start double-dropping, you will always have to double-drop... its best not to start... I can't roll now unless I double-drop, even if I go months between rolls... so now I just take 170-200mg of Molly which is essentially a triple drop haha.

I get the same effect from 1 pill that I always got. I've taken 14 pills in a night, and I roll fucking balls off just 2 still today. I certainly don't have to take 14 to roll every time or something.

Brand new to MDMA with very legit pills, taking 1 was a weak experience, where 2 of those same pills changed my life for the better. I get pissed off when my friends occasionally want to take just one.

ROLL HARD OR GO HOME