• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Psychosis during the peak of MDMA... due to what?

noswot

Greenlighter
So last night I was at a party and a guy was selling ecstasy. I knew I shouldn't have rolled since I was up all night on adderall and took it all that day so I could be awake at work. The guy told me the rolls had ketamine and MDMA in them. I only took one. A while later as I was peaking we smoked weed and the lights were turned off and a blacklight was set up. We were looking at how dilated everyone's eyes were and then it was my turn; they shined the blacklight in my eye.
My perception changed. It didn't feel like I was looking at the world through my own eyes. I couldn't move my body or speak. All of the people around me looked exactly like vampires. I had intense delusions of the whole room of people plotting against me, even though I knew 6 others were rolling. It probably didn't last all that long, anywhere from 40 seconds to 4 minutes I'd estimate. Is that just a combination of repeatedly consuming stims and sleep deprivation?

adderall like cocaine, speed and all amphetamines increase dopamine which can lead to psychosis. Also people with schizophrenia take drugs to lower dopamine. Please be careful psychosis is a serious illness.

Weed + MDMA = this combo. Im sure you will be ok and its nothing serious, but take care.

Do pills ever come with ketamine? I thought this wasn't possible.

Do pills ever come with ketamine? I thought this wasn't possible.

No its definitely possible. It's used as a filler. There's not enough in the pill for you to really feel any effects though.

To the OP, I think it was the combination of everything; not sleeping, adderal for 2 days, the (supposed) mdma, the weed and maybe even the light shining in your eyes. Sleep deprivation is never good, and coupled with dopamine releasing agents like adderal and mdma makes it even worse. And then smoking weed could have helped trigger it too, it can make you pretty paranoid.

That happens to me. I rolled last night, and smoked a huuuggeee bowl of dank shit with my sister and some friends. It did not affect me very well in the beginning.

Once the weed started to take affect, my heart was beating faster and I was getting really anxious. I thought people were talking about me and judging me and thought I was annoying everyone. Then, bizarrely enough, I started hallucinating like, hardcore. I saw knives sticking out the wall. I wasn't sure if they were there or not, so I asked everyone, and they all said no. Kinda scary. But after like, I dunno, 5-10 minutes of getting used to the affects of weed and mdma, I felt much much better.

yeah some people just cant handle weed and mdma at the same time because weed increases anxiety in some people. Which is why I only do one or the other at different times. Pretty sure it was the weed.. but that just could be me from my experiences.

It seems to be just the combination of all the drugs in that period of time, along with sleep deprivation. Im glad my body is able to stand a crazy combo of drugs

That is not psychosis - you just had a bad experience.

Normally its just to being awake too long or using stims - MDMA or MDMA + Ketamine in one session isnt normally enough to set you off.

I think you just had a bad reaction to weed + k + MDMA. Weed can be psychedelic and it definitely potentiates the effects of ketamine. If you don't smoke weed often or the weed you smoked that night was better than you usually smoke i can see how it can set off a psychedelic episode. If it was stim psychosis then it would have lasted till you got some sleep.

Not sleeping combined with the interrogation like action of having a light shined in your eyes probably set off a flight or fight response. Tell folks not to be so harsh!

i think it was the weed and the mdma. the first time i ever rolled on mdma i ate a pot brownie before and at first i thought i was going to freak out. i couldn't look at the people standing behind me because i thought they all hated me (i didn't know any of these people i was at a concert) and i was hallucinating a little bit. but you just have to remember that it's just the effects of a drug that you took to do this to your mind and body, and you're ok :)

the fact that you didn't get any sleep probably didn't help either though.

Sounds like weed combined with adderall or adderall withdrawal. Did you add caffeine to the mix as well?

I have a friend who thinks "everyone in the room is planning to kill me" every single time he smokes weed. He no longer smokes.

Another friend had this reaction on a brownie. This is actually very common with weed.

I've had such delusions on a caffeine overdose (800mg) and I "knew" I was having delusions but couldn't shake the feeling off. Ended up locking myself in my room and taking downers until the effect wore off 48 hours later.

mdma + weed + ritalin gave me my first horrid panic attack. I couldn't really talk or move well and was losing my mind inside me. Lasted strongly for like 4 min like you said. Ever since, weed gives me panic attacks every time I smoke it, so I can't anymore.

No its definitely possible. It's used as a filler. There's not enough in the pill for you to really feel any effects though.

Do you realise how dumb this is?

OP: You got paranoid. Stimulants can cause this. Sleep deprivation can cause this. And cannabis can cause this. Mix that with hallucinations probably caused by all 3 + dimly lit place.

well first off you had been taking adderall, which is basically synthetic meth. then you threw in weed and mdma to boot. happens. could have had ket in it or maybe mescaline. i personally like the hallucinations off a good mescaline bean but never had bad ones. and i could care less about all the people fixing to say "there is no mescaline in beans"

well first off you had been taking adderall, which is basically synthetic meth. then you threw in weed and mdma to boot. happens. could have had ket in it or maybe mescaline. i personally like the hallucinations off a good mescaline bean but never had bad ones. and i could care less about all the people fixing to say "there is no mescaline in beans"

Because there really is no such thing as mescaline in ecstasy pills. Just think about the dosages required and the size of the pill

Because there really is no such thing as mescaline in ecstasy pills. Just think about the dosages required and the size of the pill

and how do you know how much it would take to feel? you have made your own pills and tested this? see this is all just speculation. people say dont believe dealers that say they have mescaline in them. oh so i should believe your word of mouth instead? show me hard proof then ill believe

The basic threshold of mescaline is 100mg. For people to properly tell that there is a good dose of mescaline in a pill is about 200mg on average. And then the amount of MDMA in the pill is typically about 90-100mg. And then the added amount of filler. Try to find me a clean and tested pill with a good dosage of mescaline and MDMA in it and then maybe there will be people to believe you