• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA mental effects of the high?

PeedOff

Bluelighter
So today i traded my buddy shrooms for "enough MDMA to get me retarded". This guy is THE guy in my city to get drugs so it is real mdma. I wanted to know how it effects your judgement and if the mental effects are kind of similar to how psycedelics alter your thoughts. Could someone who has done real mdma answer my question?

As far as judgement, I don't see it causing you to do anything dangerous... but you WILL do lots of stupid things like dance around like an idiot and have the urge to socialize. That's whats great about it.

It is very powerful and it alters thought processes but only in positive, benign sorts of ways. Extreme empathy and reflection on the events and people in ones life. You won't be rethinking the spacetime continuum or the meaning of life or going completely nutty.

just don't get addicted to that stuff 'cause long term use can 'cause I think it was like holes in your brain ,but you shouldn't worry about using it every now and again but you'll do some stupid stuff so be careful

I took half the amount he gave me and im saving the rest for next friday.

To some up the effects: 8o <3 :)

i think your smiley-face things sum up the effects of E pretty well. kudos