• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA--Good rolling "rule", what do you guys think

EEhouseEE

Bluelighter
Ok so ive been using mdma randomly the past couples months, sometimes once a month, sometimes 3 times a month, once every 2 months...etc. But now i really want to make a type of schedule to keep track of how much i do it from now on.
What if each time, the amount of capsules i take(80-100mg) that's how many months I wait in between my rolls.
For example: I take 1 capsule, i have to wait 1 month before rolling, or if i take 4 capsules i have to wait 4 months between rolling.
Would this be a good rule for my mdma usage, im sure i could do this for the rest of my life without getting any serious long term effects, what do you guys think about this?

I just posted this because i really need to Make some type of schedule, otherwise ill end up doing it more and probably end up losing the magic and also do you guys think if i do this ill be able to get that "magic" everytime i roll?

Well waiting 4 months doesn't mean you get to roll 4 times in a row, the general consensus around here seems to be 1 roll then a 3 months rest. Don't be thinking 1 roll = several nights or weeks in a row of binging out either :p.

Sorry, doesn't work like that lol. You should space out every roll 4+ weeks. And you really don't need to take in over 300mg a night.

What this person is saying actually makes sense and would probably be healthier than how most people here do it. I'm in full support. S/he is saying that at very least wait a month if only taking 100mg / one dose. Taking more than this determines how many more months to wait. So the average person going through two or three pills a night is waiting 2 to 3 months between rolls -- much healthier than those spacing a month at the very minimum. I actually like the sound of it =)

I like this too. Just subjectively, the times I've pushed it over a certain threshold, the longer it's taken to recover from. As long as you can get an accurate sense of dosage it sounds good to me.