• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Valium... wtf... my doc should have given me this AGES ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagickalKat777

Bluelight Crew
So I've been on benzos for years... since around 2004... for what started as anxiety and then turned to panic disorder and agoraphobia (gotta love Xanax)... around 2008 my doc switched me to Klonopin. Well recently that dose went to 2-3mg a day and its still not working...

Finally I told him yesterday, V-A-L-I-U-M taper... he agreed. Just took my first 20mg... and holy shit this is everything Klonopin and Xanax SHOULD have been. NO anxiety, a nice calm euphoria, its bringing me down nicely from my M1 binge last night... There are NO negatives so far with this... Even comparing the side effect profiles - Xanax is the worst but Klonopin is second... Valium has little to no side effects...

And from reading, Valium is generally like Klonopin on the tolerance front - slow to build tolerance unless its abused...

I should smack my doctor for not giving me this sooner~

So I've been on benzos for years... since around 2004... for what started as anxiety and then turned to panic disorder and agoraphobia (gotta love Xanax)... around 2008 my doc switched me to Klonopin. Well recently that dose went to 2-3mg a day and its still not working...

Finally I told him yesterday, V-A-L-I-U-M taper... he agreed. Just took my first 20mg... and holy shit this is everything Klonopin and Xanax SHOULD have been. NO anxiety, a nice calm euphoria, its bringing me down nicely from my M1 binge last night... There are NO negatives so far with this... Even comparing the side effect profiles - Xanax is the worst but Klonopin is second... Valium has little to no side effects...

And from reading, Valium is generally like Klonopin on the tolerance front - slow to build tolerance unless its abused...

I should smack my doctor for not giving me this sooner~

Im not sure what you mean by klonopin being "slow to build tolerance" as long as its not abused. I find klonopin(or any benzo i use for that matter) builds tolerance very quickly whether or not it is abused.

Klonopin makes me too tired. Ativan makes me spacey. Valium make me God! LOL, but really, diazepam is the best.

ive done most benzos and i dont care what anyone said you build a tollerance to them all.
But i do agree even though im on what most people want to be on.
To me i always loved the valium most i think 5 to 10 tens were great.
But buying hundreds at a time i developed a tollerance fairly quik so that part sucked but the high is probably the best ive had for a benzo...
My temazepams used to do the same sorta thing but now i can eat ten and not realy feel anything(bummer)
so now i pretty much take all my meds as perscribed ,with just a tad bit of abuse in there,specialy when i get my new scripts each month .
The handfull you see as my avitar is what i take when i first get my scripts each month, its like a treet for me each month..

ive been on valium in the uk and i agree with everything youve said in your original post plus it has the added bonus of being in the bloodstream a long time a week i think before withdrawls nice stuff

I prefer xanax to valium recreationally, valium was nice though, the best muscle relaxer Ive ever taken, also good for helping sleep.

I love klonopin so much. I'm about to walk 20 miles round trip just to get some :(

But I need them so I can pass my drug test and get a whole month more to eat in a few days. YUM

I always thought Kpin > Valium > Xanax

There are already xanax vs klonopin vs valium threads.

I'm glad the valium is working for you OP.

cool_story_bro.jpg

^for pallidamors

This is better suited to your BL Blog then on here and the discussion so far of people just uselessly posting their preferences confirms this for me (no offense to any posters, its not exact what this forum is all about).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.