• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Bad hit please help

h3lls.angel

Greenlighter
Hey peoples, ok, so on Saturday night I went and got a half-weight. I injected in my arm, bad hit, so I tryed in my wrist and the bloody vein ballooned like a bubble AND I didnt even inject the gear IN, I just pricked it trying to find my VEIN. wtf ? why does that happen? I dont get to inject it and it balloones straight away???

Anywho I got a good shot on my foot vein (on the top of my foot) but then I didnt feel shit? and then the next morning I cooked up some gear and decided to shoot in my other fooy, then when I thought I found the vein I shot it in AND THEN I feel the stinging you usually get BUT then it went white around the area and my foot just itched. IT LOOKED LIKE I MISSED and shot the dam gear under the skin!!! and now its RED and hurts every time I walk

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON AND HOW COME I CANT FUCKING HAVE A GOOD HIT? I tryed loop-tyes to see my vein blah blah but still shit..

ADVICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I just wasted it on dirrtys

:(

Honestly, I would find someone who you personally know and get them to show you in person how to do it correctly. And maybe they can show you, in person, where you went wrong and what you actually did to yourself.
I know that your body turns red and can inflame itself up as a response to foreign objects being pushed into it, or as a reaction to some other similar "invasion" of your bodies natural "homeostasis".

I'd have someone administer the shot for you. Someone with great HR knowledge and a good technique with the needle. Then you can see their technique and learn from seeing.

I had similar reactions even balloning like a bug bite before even getting a hit.

I was told it was an allergic reaction to whatever your stuff might be cut with.
Some cotton like the stuff in cig butts will do it too.

Hey peoples, ok, so on Saturday night I went and got a half-weight. I injected in my arm, bad hit, so I tryed in my wrist and the bloody vein ballooned like a bubble AND I didnt even inject the gear IN, I just pricked it trying to find my VEIN. wtf ? why does that happen? I dont get to inject it and it balloones straight away???

there's an artery in your wrist area, perhaps you hit it and not the vein? we can't be sure. did it sting like buggery as soon as you pushed the needle in, and did you feel a big jolt?

Anywho I got a good shot on my foot vein (on the top of my foot) but then I didnt feel shit? and then the next morning I cooked up some gear and decided to shoot in my other fooy, then when I thought I found the vein I shot it in AND THEN I feel the stinging you usually get BUT then it went white around the area and my foot just itched. IT LOOKED LIKE I MISSED and shot the dam gear under the skin!!! and now its RED and hurts every time I walk

it's generally advised to not use the feet to shoot up in as they're an extremety of your body with a lot less bloood flow and also the veins are notorious for rolling on feet (ime anyway).

if you got a good shot and didn't get any effects then it's likely you had very impure gear. you shouldn't feel any stinging while you inject either. it's going to be an impurity or cut that's causing that pain as pure heroin won't sting at all shooting up.

the red inflammation and whiteness sounds like a histamine reaction to me, though i'm not sure obviously as i can't see it nor am i a doctor.

but i would be keeping a close eye on your foot over the next 24 hour period, making sure to go to an ER or GP if it deteriorates any further.