• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids shooting roxis

Status
Not open for further replies.

negative creep

Greenlighter
i have recently from shooting black tar to 15 and 30 mg roxis (the M stamps, A 215s and 214s, and the green 15s with a v on them) and i am having trouble getting all the powder to dissolve so it takes 2 or 3 shots just for a single 30. i hav tried cooking it which didnt work as well as just stirring it but either way i am having some trouble. any suggestions?

btw i am using 1cc insuline syringes with a q tip/cotten ball filter

Do not heat your pills, and use a micron filter when shooting pills.

You must be doing something wrong.....I only needed like 30-40 units of water to dissolve an entire pill with ease........I could fit 4-5 in a shot if needed.

And never cook your pills, there is no need. Oxycodone is extremely water soluble, so you are just releasing fillers/binders into the solution by heating it.

after i draw it up through the filter there is still a lot of powder left in the spoon. how do i get it to disolve better

It's not safe to inject pills, just because they crush up easily doesn't mean they should be injected! Years from now you might have some issue down the road from doing this. The binders will get into your veins and are very bad for your health.

If you must do this, I would have to suggest that you buy a micron filter, and dont make a habbit out of it. Pills arn't meant to be injected. Period.

after i draw it up through the filter there is still a lot of powder left in the spoon. how do i get it to disolve better

All that leftover powder is nothing but filler and binding agents. Oxycodone is soluble in water, so what you want to dissolve has already done it's part. What your trying to filter is that leftover powder that you're now trying to get into solution.

I don't know how much a roxi weighs. I'm going to guess between 250-400mg. All you want to dissolve is the 15-30mg that is the active ingredient. Depending on the pill, some filler will also be soluble, some wont. Main point here is the oxycodone has dissolved already.

And please micron filter it. Your body will thank you by not giving you health complications down the road.

I think you are doing it fine, the powder that is left is the insoluble binders/fillers. This is a good thing, if you shoot an entire pill and nothing is left after you just injected a whole bunch of bad shit along with the oxy.

Micron Filter when shooting pills to be safest, but using your method with cotton you should never need more than 50 units per pill. I can easily load 4 pills per 100 units, sometimes 5 but I would feel like i lost some with that many.

With roxies, break them up into a fine powder, put the powder in a sterile cup/spoon, add sterile water (with a 1cc I wouldnt try more than 2 until you get the hang of it), mix it all in with the plunger. Now there will still be a small amount of powder in the bottom of the water- **This is the stuff you don't want to shoot**, draw up the solution through your filter until you have removed all the liquid from the powdery reside and filter.

The left over damp powder is junk, I usually eat it tho since it doesnt hurt you orally, and there might be a tiny bit of something in there lol. Now the solution in your syringe is ready to shoot, be sure to stay sterile and use an alcohol pad, and make sure you hit the vein and your good to go.

Honestly, save your body the trouble of shooting pills and just eat them. Oxycodone has an excellent oral bioavailability, so you're probably only getting around ~10% more of the drug by injecting it... And honestly, is that extra 3MG of the drug worth it? (I'm not hating on needles, I use them for heroin - but it just seems like people want to shoot every drug once they start, even when it's not necessary.)

Sorry if I got off topic... Yeah, you don't want to shoot the powder/residue that's left over on the spoon.

Usually I can get it all, well majority, in the spoon. And what I don't, I just save it for a couple days later or whatever and if I'm not shooting too often at the time, I get a rush from it

Why did you switch from tar over to pills? Majority of people do the opposite.... pills to heroin.

If you feel you HAVE to shoot, I think you're better off going with tar. (neither are good to shoot)

your never going to get all the powder up. just throw water on it, stir it around, and then filter the shot.

Why did you switch from tar over to pills? Majority of people do the opposite.... pills to heroin.

If you feel you HAVE to shoot, I think you're better off going with tar. (neither are good to shoot)

honestly heroin has a more enjoyable high anyway, and its probably less expensive in the long run.

Last edited by a moderator:

Micron filtering pills is safer than shooting tar in my opinion.

Neither are really good options for IV use, without micron filtering.

^True, but would you say that shooting tar is safer than shooting the roxis when only filtered with cotton sourced from a q-tip? I know from what I've read that tar is more harmful to your veins compared to powder heroin, so I'd be interested to know if it'd be as bad shooting pills in that fashion or if it's only marginally more dangerous to shoot than powder heroin such as the kind found on the east coast.

To the OP, definitely DO NOT heat the pills, that will do nothing but dissolve undesirable binders and fillers into your shot that are very unsafe to be injecting. Some of the drug will get trapped in the fillers leftover in the spoon, so if you really want to get some of what's left out, tryafter going through the normal process of prepping your shot, add more cold water to the spoon and suck it up again though a cotton. That should help you gain a little more oxycodone without adding much of the binders or fillers to your shot.

as you have heard it is just filler and binder until there is no bitterness left, i had the same concern when i switched over from heroin...in my opinion, room temperature water absorbs better than cold water, just a thought

I also don't see any benefit from IV'ing oxycodone, it is great orally and nasally, and does not really provide much of a rush, unless you shoot rather high doses. The only reason I would IV oxycodone is to get out of withdrawals as quick as possible.........if you really want to experience IV opiates, get some hydromorphone or morphine.

Status
Not open for further replies.