• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Mixing d-amp and IV 4-MMC

Bupe

Bluelighter
How (un)safe would this be to take a shot of mephedrone while on 50mg of dexamphetamine? Would taking something to lower blood pressure like clonidine help reduce the risk of any complications?

How (un)safe would this be to take a shot of mephedrone while on 50mg of dexamphetamine? Would taking something to lower blood pressure like clonidine help reduce the risk of any complications?

I think its a bad idea...

*4-mmc is dirt cheap, why not eat more instead of shooting less.
*the bioavailability of both 4mmc and d-amp are relatively high(>80%).
*the rush from shooting d-amp is not supposed to be that great.
*think about your nose after snorting 4-mmc.... Now think about your heart...

Just my 2c

-Mr. T

I take it you mean taking th d-amp orally? I've done this combo, and overdone it, and I felt awful for many days, for what it's worth. I wouldn't advise adding anything that screws with your blood pressure; instead, I'd advise moderation as regards the mephedrone, which I would anyway, d-amp or no d-amp.

I take it you mean taking th d-amp orally? I've done this combo, and overdone it, and I felt awful for many days, for what it's worth. I wouldn't advise adding anything that screws with your blood pressure; instead, I'd advise moderation as regards the mephedrone, which I would anyway, d-amp or no d-amp.

Yeah kind of too late I did it and felt amazing but won't do it again for safety- that is no more IV meph at all....

It is indeed amazing. But it's really not a good look at all. I did it 3 times in a week, and felt like total death for about 4 days after the last time I did it. Mephedrone is a weird one because before you cross a certain threshhold, it doesn't feel that toxic, but afterwards, oh boy ...