• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

post roll heat flashes

motorcyclist

Bluelighter
I always get heat flashes for a couple days after a roll. Is there anything I can do/take to minimize these?

A similiar thing usually happens to me for a few days after I roll as well. I feel as though I cannot get comfortable because I always feel too cold or hot. I don't know about anything that you could take to help this, but I would recommend layering your clothes so that you can take a sweater off if you get too warm etc. If you find anything that can be taken to help prevent this from happening let me know :) Good luck

I always get heat flashes for a couple days after a roll. Is there anything I can do/take to minimize these?

GERR I hate those!! YUCK :p I usually just put on some cool clothes and keep a blanket close by. I've tried some otc medication before but nothing seemed to work for me YMMV. Most people I've talked to about say you just have to sit through them.

A similiar thing usually happens to me for a few days after I roll as well. I feel as though I cannot get comfortable because I always feel too cold or hot. I don't know about anything that you could take to help this, but I would recommend layering your clothes so that you can take a sweater off if you get too warm etc. If you find anything that can be taken to help prevent this from happening let me know :) Good luck

Well, I'm in a hot area. So wearing warm clothes is not really helpful (actually would be worse LOL). I never get cold chills, but that's because it is always hot here- if I were to get cold, I would just walk outside. But man those heat flashes are horrible- I sit on the couch and just sweat and sweat for 10 minutes.