• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Precip w/ds lasting 8 hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wespwnzu

Bluelighter
I started taking a couple Mgs at noon of suboxone when I was withdrawing and it didn't help so I kept taking more and eventually got high. When the high was gone I took another at about ten pm and got sick and at 2 am I shot 2 mg thinking it would help and now it's 7 am and not really feelin any better. When should it kick in?

Sounds like you took to much sub. If it was precip withdrawl it you would have been in agony after first dosing the sub.

you prob took too much

actually, you def did

those couple mgs that got you high persay, will last you atleast 12 hours minimum

either that, or your just gettin used to not being high all day everyday...

wit sub theres like a 3 day hump (atleast for people who had LARGE tolerances before the sub)

but some (which seems like you) switch and actually enjoy the suboxone

wait it out, smoke some weed, you'll be fine

and if your not sweating, aching, you dont need the pill

anxiety is a WD symptom but dont take it as one because there is always anxiety wit TRYING to quite opies...wait for real WDs to re dose your sub

Yea, your post wasnt very clear exactly....when you say that after you shot up the 2 mg's at 2 a.m. and you didnt "really feel any better" still at 7 o clock....did you mean that you werent feeling that "high" that you felt the first time around, or were you actually still experiencing withdrawals? Because, if you were still experiencing withdrawals, all you have to do is slowly keep taking 1-2mg doses of sub until the withdrawals go away.
You couldnt have had PW's because you had only been taking suboxone. You have to have taken a full agonist before the suboxone for you to go into PW's......and since you told us you had earlier taken some suboxone and it worked for you and you even felt a little high off of it, you no longer had any full agonists on your receptors.
im still a little confused as to exactly what happened so if you could repost and describe the situation in a little more detail I would appreciate it and be more than happy to help you out.

Doesn't sound like pw's, just sounds like you didn't take enough, or took too much and can't enjoy it. But doesn't seem like you are in pw

Use the search engine next time, There are 1000's of post on this already. I would suggest looking in the suboxone megathread.

^this

Sounds like you took to much sub. If it was precip withdrawl it you would have been in agony after first dosing the sub.

and that ^ and a little bit of...

Please check out the posting standard thread in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.