• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids oxy question

Status
Not open for further replies.

pahn

Bluelighter
hi all. i dont take oxys much. last time i took oxys i took a 40mg and felt a small buzz. i have a pretty high tolerance with all opiates. anyway about 8 hrs ago i ate 2 40mg oxys and felt almost nothing. i was very pissed to say the least. anyway i was wondering if i could re dose. im not sure how much more to take, or if i should just wait til tomorrow. i dont feel like oding, but i rly want to take some. i dunno if i should snort em, or eat em, or how much to take, and when. i know that usually you cant get high twice for example takin 7 vicodin in the mornin and gettin fucked up then takin some later and feel nothing. any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

so, you took 2 40mg OCs?

you probably forgot to break the time release

u need to crush is completely into powder to defeat he time release

if it said OP [instead of OC]...the time release is rediculous and even if you break into powder only 40% of the drug will be released...

I really don't think that's the problem - 8 hours have passed, and even extended release oxycodone (= oc/oxycontin, which I assume you are talking about) should have kicked in long ago. In my experience with OC it takes no longer than 30 mins to 'feel' it. crushing it (well) = Oxycodone IR. In other words, it should kick in faster, and last for a shorter amount of time. Is it possible your tolerance has just gone up (somehow?) ?

i rubbed off the coating, then chewed em. do you think i'd get anythin if i snorted one more? its been about 8 hrs. they dont say op.

lol^^ if its time released, you will not get high (especially if you have a tolerance)..

ur getting maybe 6-7mg every hour released, thats nothing.

and with eating IR, it depends on whats in your stomach...it could take 15 mins to an hour and 30mins to feel.

basically what im saying, if it werent an IR pill..and it were extended release, and you didnt crush it...that IS the problem

btw, he said he was tolerant

i rubbed off the coating, then chewed em. do you think i'd get anythin if i snorted one more? its been about 8 hrs. they dont say op.

yeah u gotta do more than chew it, iv made that mistake b4 until i made a name on BlueLight

the coating IS NOT the time release, its just so pharmacist can easily tell the difference between the different dosaging.

even if you put it in 15 different chunks, each one of those chunks are going to be time released...the time release is throughout the entire pill

no big deal, now you know for neext time

and if u say, you have more, snort some or crush and swallow...but be careful cuz u still have OC being released into your system for the next 12 hours after you took the pill

im at a loss. should i snort one or wait til tomorrow? does anyone know what the half life is on em?

i dont beleive they are extended release. they say 40 oc and are round and yellow.

crush up a pill, and dose accordingly......

ur not really at a loss.

its the dose accordingly part lol. like i said i allready took 80mg. would snortin the 40 be lethal? i only weigh like 120! i do have a pretty high tolerance tho. what r signs of od?

again, dose accordingly....

rail 10mg, and see how you feel.... if you need more, snort more..... and so on and so forth

--no pill id here so be careful what you post. (i'd edit your post)

Don't take the whole thing at once if you're paranoid about it. That would be dumb-why do something if the thought of doing it 'scares' you?

Do as SkagKush suggested. rail 10mg at a time. Just wait a little between each. No need to rush into things. Also, no one can tell you if you'll OD or not. *do a google search for all the information you are looking for : half life, symptoms of OD, etc. It's very easy to find and instant. You won't have to wait for replies.

(He didn't say 'tolerant' in the first post. Rather, he said he doesn't take opiates often.)

Cut another pill in half giving you about 20mgs, crush it with a id card, snort half and eat half. It should work. Somtimes its a hit or a miss, you won't always get a mystical mind boggling high. But should get somthing. Don't exceed more then another 40 to be safe.

--no pill id here so be careful what you post. (i'd edit your post)

Don't take the whole thing at once if you're paranoid about it. That would be dumb-why do something if the thought of doing it 'scares' you?

Do as SkagKush suggested. rail 10mg at a time. Just wait a little between each. No need to rush into things. Also, no one can tell you if you'll OD or not. *do a google search for all the information you are looking for : half life, symptoms of OD, etc. It's very easy to find and instant. You won't have to wait for replies.

(He didn't say 'tolerant' in the first post. Rather, he said he doesn't take opiates often.)

the pill type discussion there is fine the way it was used, threads started that are only asking for a pill ID aren't allowed because either it can easily be found elsewhere or if its obscure, guessing can be dangerous.

Great post, though.

OP, just snort it as skag instructed, its easy to titrate doses this way, if you're unsure just wait 5-10 minutes, it won't get much stronger if at all and with a tolerance, there is a pretty big window between feeling nothing and getting a little sick let alone actually OD'ing to where you'd need antagonists.

This is probably better suited for bdd next time but you've gotten all the answers you can get so I'm going to close this... Any questions or reason to reopen, just shoot me a pm.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.