• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is it just me or?

Thizzer50000

Greenlighter
Does the depression after rolling only kick in if you have something to be sad about? Like last week I rolled pretty hard & was depressed for around 3 days/: I actually had something bugging me so that's probably why.
I rolled yesterday, but this time I had no worries. So I just feel emotionless today. Does anyone else feel like this?

I've only rolled twice but I've been fine after. Comedown has been pretty bareable, and I've never felt depressed after, just physically and emotionally drained for a day or so after.

Rolled 2 weeks ago, and I got the same feeling of being down for about 3-4 days, but the weather was REALLY strange being 100 degrees, then raining and thundering the next day so I think that had a lot to do with it..never been depressed like that any of the previous times I've rolled..

depression did not start for me until my 10th roll or there abouts. It is very dependent on what is going on in my life. I had a really bad week a work and rolled on a Friday and my Saturday and Sunday were awful, thought about how bad work sucked and was depressed for the whole weekend. Don't roll when you have stuff to be bummed about; Just broke up, just got fired, friend has cancer, etc.

Does the depression after rolling only kick in if you have something to be sad about? Like last week I rolled pretty hard & was depressed for around 3 days/: I actually had something bugging me so that's probably why.
I rolled yesterday, but this time I had no worries. So I just feel emotionless today. Does anyone else feel like this?

Yes a resounding yes.
For people like the people on this site this type of emotion is absolutely normal,
this is why we seek help.
if your desperate depressed down in the dumps even to the dergree that you feel you wanna die it is infact normal.(for people like us).
Its been mentioned on this site which i am still a newby that getting out and doing shit helps .
Well ill tell you im agoraphobic and its still true get out .
Force yerself ,actually in my case i found that i think of something to do like take a walk to say two blocks away to buy something like a pop or something ,for me its unfortunatly t3s or t1s but the easiest way for me to do these thing is to just get up and start getting dressed even before i have made the decition that im going out .
I just get up and get everything ready roll smokes gear up and actually i ussualy lie down on the couch for a minute or so and say okay go.
then the next thing ya know im going somewhere even if it is to get pills to feed my addiction,i just go and once yer out the calmness kinda settles in abit (of course i need my headset to listen to music or i may go nuts) but it works.
But i guess the simple fact is yes your normal more normal than you would ever think......
P.S emotionless is one of the better times that i have when im down because at least im not hurting so bad i wanna die.
Emotionless time for me is time to sleep till i get up and things feel better and i start from there..........

Emotionless made me feel weird. i felt like i was missing something 'till around 5. i started feeling like myself.

It's funny but also sad because I hear all these horror stories of people having horrible depression or bad come Downs in general and I don't have any of that.

My problem is sleeping. I usually can't sleep for about 3-4 hours after I come Down which isn't that bad considering I just smoke a blunt and it feels like I come back up. Or take a few shots to catch a cool buzz. Otherwise I wake up feeling great

The depression is often caused if you have been rolling too often - if you only pop say once every few months you shouldnt get any.

You may feel a bit tired mid week but nothing like the suicide Tuesdays that people report.

Yeah^ When I was abusing MDMA It would be suicide week.. fucked weekend. Man i was so stupid.

when i was abusing mdma i was so constantly depressed anyway that i don't think i could differentiate between comedown and just my mood. but given i was doing it at least once usually twice a week and the depression lasts a few days, that makes sense.

now i find that i do get a definite drop in mood, but if i've had an ace time that kinda cancels it out. if there's something shit going on then yeah the depression will be much worse. i do notice that exercise really helps with this. in general i don't think working out improves my mood but come suicide tuesday if i'm really in trouble i hit the gym and feel miles better after.

Yeah I only get depressed if theirs a reason to be depressed about. One time when I was dating this one girl, we rolled together the night before she moved away for like half a year. We had a amazing time the night before. But when I woke up to her leaving, wooow I was I ever depressed.

well ecstasy effect are mood enhancers not neccassarily happy mood enhancers. for example if you take E and your sad about something your guna be extremely sad about it..if your in a happy mood your guna be in an extremely happy mood...so what ever your sad about your more sad about it on the comedown then you would be if you were sober

i think i survived a year or two (rolling most weekends in the first year) without ever feeling depressed on the come down, or the day after. i'm older and wiser now, --don't roll as much as i used to. occasionally i get that 'emotionless' feeling, but i find i can combat it with good food, exercise and meditation.