• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Quality of pills improving?

synchrojet

Bluelighter
I'm 43, been rollin for the best part of twenty years. Seems there was some great stuff in, say, 86-87, then again in 99-00 (weren't those the years!), and then after a very frustrating draught, seems like here in the US, west coast, there's been nothing but good pills. Pokes, Maseratis, what have you. Last five pills have all gone straight to black in 5 seconds and been bomb clean rolls, no comedown issues - the good stuff. Last drop put me back in time to those white mitzus from 99. Anyone else notice the quality going up?

yea espeically the west coast
it seems the only thing you can find now are pokes
we are definitely in a golden era right now :)

In Seattle when we have pills they're almost always great quality, but we periodically have droughts :/

I've been takin e for the better part of twenty years myself. Remember those mitzus from 99...were unreal. Unfortunately, I'm on the east coast where most everything is shit. Might have a new west coast connect, so hoping to get hands on those pokes.

Oh hell yea. Not to dick size but here In LA I get all the new pokes that hit the scene. Amazing shit

Golden era indeed.

Cali in general gets bomb. Ive only had a bunk pill once and Ive rolled at least 30 times. Its funny cause I know people all over the west coast since Ive moved so much and been a lot of places and we all seem to get the same pills at the same time.

ya cali has had bomb shit for at least 3 years; or at least in 3 years of buying pills i am yet to have gotten a bunk pill.

I stand corrected, there are some pink transformers going around the Inland Empire area and everyone is having horrible rolls off them. Please warn anyone who has them.

In Australia things are going from bad to worse. I haven't seen a decent pill in 2yrs. Nothing but crap and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

I stand corrected, there are some pink transformers going around the Inland Empire area and everyone is having horrible rolls off them. Please warn anyone who has them.

aye whats the story with that???
do you know anyone that personally took em?
i heard that rumor flying around too :?

I took Orange/Peach Transformer Pokeballs last night and they were amazing! Everyone I know who tried them said they were bomb.

I'm happy hear a "quality going UP" post finally =) I'm tired people claiming that pills were great 4 years ago when they started, and now the quality is down, when clearly, it's them who has just lost some magic slowly.

OP: That's encouraging you feel that way, I've been saving my pokeballs for a special event. Good to know someone experienced is giving them rave reviews.

its been a great year down here in da south aswell...for me atleast , mostly because i dont take shit anymore and but wev had mm pokes and clean rhinos ...iv done it a modist 13 times this year but not once did i get piped or anything besides clean ills. but its not anything like cali or florider props to u cali guys know how to live

i can remember in 07 half the pills i got were sum dagerous meth/pipe/poison who the hell knows relly cancaution ...infact in 07 i only got 4 totally clean pills that whole year, however i dont beleve that the quallity of the pills in my area has gotten better as a whole , see i started in 07 so i relly didnt know anything . where as now i use this and pr and my past experances and i dont just pop wutever is around. i think education is the most important part in all this beacuse i see all to often people that dont know anybetter like i was getting there info from the same ppl slangin the bunk ass pills . out of all the kids in my area that do this stuff more than half dont know wut mdma is ... my therory is if dum ppl would quit blindly spending money on bs pipes , there would be less going around ....

east coast mints are coming back around!

been a draught where I live but its a complete draught, like no pills at all, at least no ones gettin methbombs or pipebombs.

LSDMDMA&8872778 said:
molly>pills.

White molly > Brown molly, and i'm just that lucky.

Don't get me wrong i've loved caps in the past but i was piped twice in one year and just stopped trusting them.

only two prints/colors have really stood out to me in pressed caps, these blue transformers, and these green rhinos. think they just had a sprinkle of Tik in them and I had really impressive hypnogogias (cartoon-like hallucinations) at the end of those trips.