• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma + 2c-b?

Mr. Wobble

Bluelighter
I've never taken any type of psychedelic before, but from what I've heard, combining with 2C-B is amazing and produces crazy colors/tracers. My MDMA consumption/tolerance is up there a little bit. At massives I tend to double drop (chew one, swallow one) and swallow one more pill within an hour of initial drop.

So, my real question is how would I dose if I plan on combining the two? Not so much the timing, I've read a little bit about timing it right; I'm wondering more about dosages. Would I dial down the amount of MDMA, or take what I find to be a normal, comfortable amount as usual?

I'm trying to educate myself on this because I think I'll try to do this combo for New Years, and it might take me a while to even find some 2C-B.

Just eat the 2c-b at a massive.....

20mg or so is appropriate for a social setting with most people.

Its a pure thing you need to experience, it as Rollin qualities to it in itself, but your just tripping and the visuals are rather pretty.

Do not snort it to save your drugs, trust me the pain is not worth it just buy more and save your nose the pain.

But yea, we party on 2c-i some times. No one is on less than 20mg of that, and everyone is a space cadet at that point....

I say at the very least just take the 2c-b at first and then wait a few hours and see where your at. If you feel the urge to eat more drugs you probably under-dosed. If that's the case, eat some clean molly or tested pills and go all wonky.

2c-b is also very easy on the brain, imagine waking up on new years day..... without a hangover of any kind?

if you decide to roll, the opposite is true.

Well I would deff roll for New Years, I need/want the love and empathy since I'll be rolling with my favorite girl and she hasn't done it in a long time.

Maybe I should take 2C-B by itself before even thinking of combining? Then judge it from there?

I can get clean pills no problem, I've basically only had Pokeballs for every roll of mine, benefits of living in my area :) (and yes, I test them all the time as well)

If its your first time taking 2cb I would highly recommended taking it by itself first. It is a truly wonderful drug with a lot of mdma like qualities to it.

Somehow I would be careful taking 2cb at a rave without any experience with 2cb itself or other psychedelics. Of course the effects are pretty mild compared to other psychedelics (the mindtrip is really smooth when I think of what happened on acid to me and my thougths :D), but the optical effects can be really distorting.

If you don't know how you would react to a heavy (and I mean heavy!) change in your optical perception I would suggest just roll on new years eve and save the 2cb for some other occasion in some other, more calm environment.

edit: Ah, some others already recommended, I should read the whole thread first.. :/ But something about railing it - it really burns like hell in your nose, but everyone reacts differently to it. There are some who are nearly dying and some who doesn't care. I didn't care about my burning nostrils, it was bearable and when the first effects set in I couldn't feel anything in my nose. If you are curious about railing just try it. The trip will start a lot faster (10-15 minutes).

Last edited:
How long does the 2cb last compaired to MDMA? I have been wondering this