• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Need advice for that WOW-factor

prags

Greenlighter
Hi, im a pretty new user of mdma and have only done it twice before without really knowing how much to do. Basically iv been reading bout the amazing times everyone had on mdma and im just so jealous. My rolls just werent all superb and loved up.
Basically first time me n one other person ran thru a gram, and it was good, just not great. After reading iv realised 0.5g each is WAY too much.
ANyway got some seriously good molly...and yea was hopin u guys could tell me how to take and how i should space it, e.g. 80mg oral then after 2 hours 50mg rubbed on gums etc..

Yea and please just add any other tips u recommend for a gr8 time. Thank you guys so much in advance

if you ate a half gram of molly you would have had an amazing time. you did not eat molly

anyway.. i 'm a skinny girl, first rolled on pure molly and didn't really roll til 200mgs ingested, just put on my tongue.
after that i never ate less than that starting out.

200mgs and would just finger pick until the gram bag was gone. didn't really bother weighing it out but that's irresponsible so i wouldn't recommend that. but note, eating more only keeps you awake, once you peak you peak. that's it

the most i ever did at once was parachuted .4 and that made me throw up but i tuhripped balls. remember though the higher the dose the shittier you will feel ;p

i'm just kinda confused how you went thru a gram bag and had an ok time. which is why i'm talking so much about higher doses. i see you mention a smaller dose at the end of your post so just working with what i got good luck

Last edited:
Test your gear! Make sure you're working with some clean stuff. Be with your closest friends and only roll when your mind is right. Hope your next time is more fun. Don't redose more than once or your comedown will be much worse.

In the UK there has been so much MDEA and FAKE MDMA around its stupid.

Dont take 80 mgs and then top up by rubbing it on your gums though (Urrghh) bomb 100/120mgs at the start and top up of about 60 / 80 and hour or so later (then stop).

Seriously though you really shouldnt need 500mgs of MDMA to have a good time :D and if you do its time for a break.

^^^ What the Big Bear o' Luv said.

Don't rub it on your gums... what a waste!

But yeah, parachute 100mgs or so, and then redose a bit later with about half the starting amount, and you'll be golden. (that is, IF you really do have MDMA... test yo' shit!)

Hi, im a pretty new user of mdma and have only done it twice before without really knowing how much to do. Basically iv been reading bout the amazing times everyone had on mdma and im just so jealous. My rolls just werent all superb and loved up.
Basically first time me n one other person ran thru a gram, and it was good, just not great. After reading iv realised 0.5g each is WAY too much.
ANyway got some seriously good molly...and yea was hopin u guys could tell me how to take and how i should space it, e.g. 80mg oral then after 2 hours 50mg rubbed on gums etc..

Yea and please just add any other tips u recommend for a gr8 time. Thank you guys so much in advance

try 80mg first and see what happens then 2 hours later if ok another 80mg. Dosage depends massivley on 1) height.weiht 2) mood 3) tolerance

im thinking that you must have eaten BK-MDMA or something along the lines of that. .5 of a GRAM is a mighty proper dose and would have you either rolling on the floor not knowing what the fuck is up or in the hospital thinking you were going to die specially cause it was your first time take 150mg and youll fucking LOOOOOVVVVEEEE IT :) :) :) :) :)

eww, chemical burns are bad man....

trust me, i saw some friends of mine sub-lingual and swallow more than i care about talking on the internet over a 2 day period. Chemical burns result after that.

Dissolve it in a small amount of acidic juice or water and down it. Gel caps are amazing.

Start with 100mg, judge a re-dose sometime after the peak.