• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Molly not working

Sketch23

Greenlighter
Hey guys so im a pretty new user of MDMA (not all the time, mostly at concerts ranging from 1 to 3 months apart). In california i took high quality pills twice over the summer and it was great. I then went to colorado and since i cant really trust pills up here i got Molly instead. ive attempted to roll on molly and it just didnt work. At first i thought it was maybe bunk stuff but it wasnt cause my friend rolled. first time trying molly i took 3 pts and the second i took 4 pts all at once....nothing worked. I am really confused about whats going on...am i psyching myself out (too excited to roll), smoking weed before (i heard sometimes people dont roll if they blazed earlier). Im just really bummed because i would like to get rolled in colorado sometime. Maybe the elevation is affecting me (moved up here about 1.5 months ago)? I dunno what to do. Maybe my way of taking it (dumped it into my mouth and gums...) other ways parachuting, rails...what should i do?

Anyone ever had this problem when moving to a new area or something...

Please help!

If you didn't test it...it could be anything regardless if your friend said he was rolling...sounds like some bunk shit to me.

I don't understand your unit of measure.

also, I've never really had success with sublingual. try parachuting.

i kinda have the same thing ive done ecstasy tabs (pill form) 24 times and ive tried to get high on molly 3 times but never can for some reason.

If your not testing your gear it could be anything - if I understand a point is 100mgs so 400mgs of MDMA would have your floored /unable to move etc 150mgs as a starting dose for somebody without a tolerance would be enough.

exarkann; said:
I don't understand your unit of measure.

also, I've never really had success with sublingual. try parachuting.

A pt, or point, is .1 grams, or 100mg of substance x

Op, did you take any other drugs that day?

Last edited:
it could be pipe. be careful.
the ED50 (effective dosage) and BTD50 (bad trip dosage, 50% of people bad trip balls - yes i invented it) are really close to each other.

thanks for the clarification on the mesurements.

wow, 400mg sould have turned you into a ball of goo regardless of roa... I'm thinking it isn't really mdma.

yeah you definitely got beat.
.2 of my molly makes me a puddle
the above people who molly doesnt work for are just getting beat/cant get real molly

I don't know, I took 5 pts of Molly my first time ( blew about 1 pt, nothing, parachuted 2 more pts., nothing, got pissed and blew the other 3 pts.) and i could still function. But i suggest blowing it, that usually works better for me..... parachute a bunch n then blow some to get you rollin then hold on!

I don't know, I took 5 pts of Molly my first time ( blew about 1 pt, nothing, parachuted 2 more pts., nothing, got pissed and blew the other 3 pts.) and i could still function. But i suggest blowing it, that usually works better for me..... parachute a bunch n then blow some to get you rollin then hold on!

Theres a typo in there, or your math isnt good :)

But anyways, if you dont test your substance. You can be getting anything

goddamn
everyone must be getting SHIT molly becuase you dont need a fucking half gram to roll.
not even clsoe, not even ayla's permatolerance requires 500mg

Sounds like some extremely shitty shit. If you took .4 and didn't feel anything, it probably isn't even active.

Honestly, Molly is a much lighter experience than pills... I've seen people take Molly and not realize they were rolling until 2 hours later... when something acts as a catalyst - like a coke, or coffee, or a menthol cigarette, or a massage...

MDMA needs a catalyst in my experience to really get going... try playing with yourself. Works for me every time ;)

And the Molly going around Colorado is nothing short of phenomenal right now.